Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parts - Going to Hershey - What parts do you need?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
A couple people have asked me to bring body parts to Hershey. I wasn't planning to bring a truck and parts. But, if enough people need body parts, etc. I will bring a truck load. I have hoods, trunk lids, engine lids, doors, roofs, windshields, suspension, calipers, seats, interior parts, etc. You name it. Just let me know what you need and I can email you photos.

[I think this is where this thread belongs. But, if it shouldn't be in the FS section just let me know.]
ajserrano
I'm looking for either a single right 914-6 rear caliper or a pair if I cannot find the single piece. If by chance you have the part(s), please let me know. Thank you! Armando
stevegm
QUOTE(ajserrano @ Mar 17 2015, 06:49 PM) *

I'm looking for either a single right 914-6 rear caliper or a pair if I cannot find the single piece. If by chance you have the part(s), please let me know. Thank you! Armando

I don't have any 914-6 parts, per se. And, IIRC, the 914-6 calipers are different than on the 4s, right?
davep
Yes, very different.
ajserrano
QUOTE(davep @ Mar 17 2015, 05:10 PM) *

Yes, very different.

Yes indeed...

Profile of a 914-4 Rear Caliper

Click to view attachment

Profile of a 914-6 Rear Caliper (ignore the "GT" remark, profiles same on both 6 & GT)

Click to view attachment
80cap
I need left and right rear targa latches.
stevegm
Bump.
80cap
QUOTE(stevegm @ Apr 5 2015, 03:28 PM) *

Bump.

Steve
Do you have headlight surrounds and trim rings?
Brian
stevegm
QUOTE(80cap @ Apr 5 2015, 03:37 PM) *

Bump.

Steve
Brian

Early or late? Early headlight surrounds are white, and late are black. Trim rings?
gereed75

Steve, Looking for a good hood and a good passenger side steel rocker. I might have some six stuff for your new project. I will be going through my stuff the week before Hersey to see what I have. I will let you know and maybe we can make a deal.
80cap
QUOTE(stevegm @ Apr 5 2015, 04:23 PM) *

QUOTE(80cap @ Apr 5 2015, 03:37 PM) *

Bump.

Steve
Brian

Early or late? Early headlight surrounds are white, and late are black. Trim rings?

If the surrounds fit I don't have concerns about the color.
Brian
gabeurgelles
Do you happen to have a side mirror? Thanks
stevegm
QUOTE(gabeurgelles @ Apr 15 2015, 07:52 AM) *

Do you happen to have a side mirror? Thanks

Ya I have a couple. PM me and I'll bring them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.