Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Santa Monica and Palm Springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I'll be in Palm Springs on Monday night and Santa Monica on Tuesday night if anyone would like to get together. beerchug.gif
skline
It would be nice for a little get together, but you are a minimum or an hour and a half from me at either location. Weeknights are no fun in or around LA in traffic.
Howard
Executive terminal in Santa Monica? What time? Might be able to make it.
boxstr
Place to eat in PS is on Highway 111, Manhattan in the Desert. Amazing amounts of great food. Menu will take 20 minutes just to read all of the selections. Save room for desert.
CCLINPD
campbellcj
Keep us posted w/ your plans. I work in SaMo (biz park next to the airport) but will be offsite at a client on Tuesday. There is some chance I will finish early enough to swing back thru SaMo for a brew before heading home, though.
Series9
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 12 2005, 03:31 PM)
Executive terminal in Santa Monica? What time? Might be able to make it.

Yes, the exec terminal at SMO. It's called Supermarine.

I can't give a time yet, but will as soon as I know (probably Monday night).

There's a possibility I'll be in SMO for two nights, but, as usual, I'm lucky to know what's happening tomorrow.
Series9
QUOTE (boxstr @ Feb 12 2005, 08:34 PM)
Save room for desert.

Isn't it in the desert. cool.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (914RS @ Feb 12 2005, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (boxstr @ Feb 12 2005, 08:34 PM)
Save room for desert.

Isn't it in the desert. cool.gif

Id rather have 2 DeSSerts than 1 DeSert
Maltese Falcon
Joe, check your PM > you've got a cell # !
der Falcon biggrin.gif
Howard
anyone hear from our boy?
Series9
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 15 2005, 12:32 PM)
anyone hear from our boy?

Ok, I'm in Marina Del Rey @ the MDR Hotel.

I can be reached at 505-301-5657 if anyone would like to come on down.

Series9
I just had the distinct pleasure of meeting Marty (Maltese Falcon) and his son Matt for dinner. After talking to him, I can't wait to see his car. 530hp! Wow!

Anyway, a very public thank you to him for a fine dinner at a local establishment.

As luck (depending on how you look at it) would have it, my trip has been extended for another day, so I will be available all day tomorrow (Wednesday) for any others brave enough to entertain me for a little while. huh.gif
Maltese Falcon
Wassup Joe, it was a good sit down chat over dinner last night ...and a cool tour of SaMo airport biggrin.gif
Now that I've got 4 piston front brakes and you've got 6, I have to throw mine away and get some 996s headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
have a safe one...see you next trip!
Marty, (and Son ) Matt
Series9
Does it bother you? cool.gif
Series9
Marty,

Here's the rocker flaring thread I told you about:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=flare,and,your
Maltese Falcon
after all the time I had in "Correcting" my a-i-r parts, I would have rather gone the metal route as you did. Good finished product ! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.