Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ All Aluminum V-8 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
codices
215 Buick engine .030 overbore (325# dry weight fully assembled)--same basic engine found in the 1967- 2004 Range Rover. Green stripe hose, ARP studs for mains, rods and heads. Australian electric water pump. Crane crankshaft with Crane pushrods with high pump up lifters. Rebuilt heads with dual-spring valves. Engine completely balanced (heavy metal had to be added to the crank) along with Kennedy High Performance clutch, modified 914 flywheel along with a Kennedy adapter plate. Rover stainless headers (shorty type not pictured), 90 amp alternator, Melling oil pump modification, Crane-Allison optical ignition, Offenhauser valve covers. Baffled oil pan, Edlebrock intake and 450 cfm carb. Engine trans/axle cradle and new Corvette radiator. More items listed for interested buyers. $2,000 or make me an offer. would rather it be picked up than shipped.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=492
828]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
rnellums
Looks like a fun and pretty easy kit! Too bad Subaru already stole my heart! Good luck with the sale!
codices
QUOTE(rnellums @ Mar 18 2015, 08:47 PM) *

Looks like a fun and pretty easy kit! Too bad Subaru already stole my heart! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks Ross.
zipedadoo
Interested. Just got to find a way to get it picked up.
codices
QUOTE(zipedadoo @ Mar 18 2015, 11:36 PM) *

Got your latest message. Thanks for the inquiry and for letting me know your situation.

Dave
motorvated
QUOTE(codices @ Mar 20 2015, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(zipedadoo @ Mar 18 2015, 11:36 PM) *

Got your latest message. Thanks for the inquiry and for letting me know your situation.

Dave

PM sent.
codices
This conversion has been sold. Thanks to all who were interested.

Dave
rnellums
Nice! I'm hoping to see this engine running soon!
codices
This item has been sold. Thanks for looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.