Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An App for That?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RazorbackFan78
Anybody here use a phone app to read the forum when they're on the go? If so which one?
Bob L.
Just the browser. That's an app, right?
SirAndy
Firefox works really well on my android phone ...
call me.gif
76-914
all the time. Safari
flipb
Haven't tried it myself, but this seems to be designed for the board software that the world uses.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ipb-buddy/id458328962?mt=8
hndyhrr
i open the email in my yahoo mail and click on link in mail and it takes me right to forum.
RazorbackFan78
Haha... The whole point is so I don't have to use my phone browser. I tried Tapatalk bc I have an android phone, but I guess it's not compatible with the World's forum server.
r_towle
QUOTE(RazorbackFan78 @ Mar 18 2015, 10:43 PM) *

Haha... The whole point is so I don't have to use my phone browser. I tried Tapatalk bc I have an android phone, but I guess it's not compatible with the World's forum server.

forum Runner
RazorbackFan78
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 18 2015, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE(RazorbackFan78 @ Mar 18 2015, 10:43 PM) *

forum Runner

I just tried Forum Runner and 914World isn't listed in the Auto/Porsche category. Am I missing something. Do I have to set it up manually somehow?
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 18 2015, 06:48 PM) *

Firefox works really well on my android phone ...
call me.gif

agree.gif Ditto!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.