Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: central ohio 914 owners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
80cap
I just started a 1976 restoration. Looking for 914 owners whom I could meet and check out their cars to see what I need to acquire to finish this project.
Thanks Brian
Dr Evil
What part of OH? I have mine and another guy's locally.
80cap
columbus
80cap
i have the trans out and will need it gone thru. PM me so I can bring it down and check out the cars.
Thanks
Brian
mbseto
I'm from Cincinnati, just started a resto this winter. Can't claim to be an authority, but would love to meet if you are ever down this way. I'm in Columbus on a somewhat regular basis.
76-914
Cap'n Tripps and 914forme are in OH. More but I can't remember stromberg.gif any more.
Dr Evil
Tripps is in Cleveland, I know we have one in Orient. I am in WCH with one other lurker local with an LE project for sale. Any locals are always welcome to swing by even if just to have a beer and bullshit while I work on something. PM me when any have free time and want to come by. Look for 914 events when I will have camping on my lawn, bonfires, feats of strength, maybe firearms, and cars. smile.gif Ill post when I plan those after the weather changed and the acres dry out.
Dr Evil
Just checked, 914forme lists Dayton so just down the road from me. Lots of us hidden around here.
white1975
moving there in a few months any body want to haul mine back there going to milford have a few spare trannys too
CptTripps
I'm in Cleveland, but there are a few in Columbus that'll be able to help you. If not, the Evil Dr. is a short 1h drive from you...as he stated.
Dr Evil
I have friends in Loveland and tend to get to the Milford area about every other week. I may be interested in your transmissions if you are looking to unload.
bulitt
I have some old trans parts in a garage in WCH rolleyes.gif
tornik550
I'm in Hilliard
reharvey
N. E. Ohio
turk22
I'm between Cinci and Dayton, we have at least 5 or 6 around me. We have had the chance to meet up the last couple of years at the Cincinnati VW/Porsche show.

welcome.png
bigkensteele
There are a few of us in Cincinnati.

I still need to eat Mexican food for a week straight and head up to visit Dr. E to repay him. ar15.gif stromberg.gif
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 20 2015, 11:25 AM) *

I have friends in Loveland and tend to get to the Milford area about every other week. I may be interested in your transmissions if you are looking to unload.

I work in Mason. PM me next time you are in town. Would love to grab a beer.
mbseto
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Mar 20 2015, 10:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 20 2015, 11:25 AM) *

I work in Mason. PM me next time you are in town. Would love to grab a beer.

Count me in. I live in Milford, wouldn't mind meeting some of you.
Dr Evil
When I go south it is usually a family thing; kids and wife stuff with friend with the same. Stay tuned for parties up here smile.gif

Seriously, if any of you want to stop by and see the shop and shoot the shit dont hesitate. Seems like OH has a pretty sizable community. Its like a suburb in CA dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.