Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 914's for sale in Texas, all by one seller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
The listing includes the elusive 1974 & 1976 1.7's...

dry.gif
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Mar 19 2015, 10:47 AM) *

The third one is the ultra rare 1976 914 1.7 liter. Even rarer than the second which is apparently a 1974 914 1.7 liter. biggrin.gif

Edit: Beaten to the punch(line).

It's a bit scary when the seller is calling upon Kelly Blue Book and Hagerty for valuation of cars sitting out in the woods. Did I miss an asking price?
CptTripps
You have to wonder how big those trees were when the cars were parked back there.
theleschyouknow
I've seen that ad or similar before -same 3 cars for sure, had to take all 3, out of star sellers rep
it's been a year or so I think it was either linked on this board or somewhere else
bandjoey
Did u see the map written in Vietnamese?
914Sixer
Going to be one of those sellers that fell on his head. He is basing value from insurance values of running cars.
Chris H.
Yeah those have been around a while. I remember making fun of that toilet before. Still funny though lol-2.gif .
SirAndy
From 2013:

Ebay/Craigslist Dec 2013 Phone: (858) 408-5876
$14500 (orange tx) For sale is a group of three legendary 914 Porsches! The story behind these vehicles is that I'm selling all three of them for a client of mine. She currently resides in Orange County, CA but the vehicles themselves are located in Orange, TX on a private family property. All three Porsche's must be purchased and picked up at the same time. The majority of the parts are with each vehicle but a number of the parts are in a barn on the property itself. None of them are in running condition.

blink.gif
SLITS
$1450.00 in my book!
Dave_Darling
Yup, the decimal point slipped on that one...

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.