Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Factory 6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MoveQik
Saw this at my mechanic's shop in Tempe. No price posted on the car but the mechanic said the seller did turn down an offer for $50k if that helps. It was super clean. Some surface rust on the battery tray but didn't look like anything beyond surface.
MoveQik
Asdf
MoveQik
Asdf
914Next
Just spoke to the owner….nice guy. I can say that this car will go for nowhere near $50k. He's asking $85k. Has owned the car for 14 years. One repaint and mileage is in the high 80's as I recall. Wasn't sure if the motor is original to the car. He said it is a 6 motor. Arizona car originally but the guy moved to Atlanta and now has just retired back to arizona.

What is this car worth?
Gustl
interesting ... car is in the member's VIN list: 914.043.2237 idea.gif

MoveQik
FWIW, the car looks much better in person. The phone pics didn't do it justice. A wax and a vacuum and someone has a very, very nice 6. $85k?? wow....
914Next
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Mar 19 2015, 06:13 PM) *

FWIW, the car looks much better in person. The phone pics didn't do it justice. A wax and a vacuum and someone has a very, very nice 6. $85k?? wow....

Yeah, I really like the car and the color. Seems like a solid car but for me the price seems right at about $72,500.
Cairo94507
I wish the seller would list it here and post all of the requisite pictures we need to determine how much this car is worth. Appears nice in the couple pictures posted. Determining if the engine is original and the car is numbers matching is going to be required to set a real value. Still, worth chasing for sure.
HaraPuzo
QUOTE(914Next @ Mar 19 2015, 09:00 PM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Mar 19 2015, 06:13 PM) *

Yeah, I really like the car and the color. Seems like a solid car but for me the price seems right at about $72,500.

Hi 914next, I was curious how you came to your estimate of $72,500
I'm really trying to understand how people price their cars here, especially ones like this.
PancakePorsche
Seemingly unmolested tangerine six Arizona car ? won't last too long once word gets out. I clearly remember thinking 10 years ago: $22K for a 914-6 !! are you crazy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.