Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Miscellaneous Parts Box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gooddna
Over the next few weeks I hope purge the shelves of many 914 parts – where they have lived for a number of years and are gathering dust. I am selling parts Box 10 that contains the following:

• Three ash trays – all are in good condition; none are showroom. Two of these bear the attachment clip that secures the assembly to the underside of the dash
• One jack mount cover in fair condition – scuffed with a minor slice in the plastic face
• Two engine lid release cables in very good condition
• One spare tire hold down plate with corresponding, threaded wingnut-bolt and washer in excellent condition
• Three, window cranks. Two of these are NOS and I believe these to be for newer model years. The third bears chrome at the base of the crank; that chrome is slight scuffed.

The entire box of parts is to be sold; I cannot separate specific parts; $30.00 by PayPal. I assume shipping to be $20.00 by USPS.

aturboman
I'm interested in purchasing all ,pending a photo of the NOS window cranks.

Please post or PM, thanks.

QUOTE(gooddna @ Mar 19 2015, 02:51 PM) *

Over the next few weeks I hope purge the shelves of many 914 parts – where they have lived for a number of years and are gathering dust. I am selling parts Box 10 that contains the following:

• Three ash trays – all are in good condition; none are showroom. Two of these bear the attachment clip that secures the assembly to the underside of the dash
• One jack mount cover in fair condition – scuffed with a minor slice in the plastic face
• One spare tire hold down plate with corresponding, threaded wingnut-bolt and washer in excellent condition
• Three, window cranks. Two of these are NOS and I believe these to be for newer model years. The third bears chrome at the base of the crank; that chrome is slight scuffed.

The entire box of parts is to be sold; I cannot separate specific parts; $30.00 by PayPal. I assume shipping to be $20.00 by USPS.
stevegm
QUOTE(aturboman @ Mar 19 2015, 07:04 PM) *

I'm interested in purchasing all ,pending a photo of the NOS window cranks.

Please post or PM, thanks.

QUOTE(gooddna @ Mar 19 2015, 02:51 PM) *

I'd be interested if he doesn't take them.
Cuda911
I need just the spare tire hold-down stuff. If you guys buy the whole set of stuff and don't need the tire hold-down, let me know and I'll buy it from you.
aturboman
I'm fine with that if I ever get a photo or reply......

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Mar 20 2015, 12:55 PM) *

I need just the spare tire hold-down stuff. If you guys buy the whole set of stuff and don't need the tire hold-down, let me know and I'll buy it from you.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.