Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recommended tires for 911 6x15 fuchs wheels narrow body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ndfrigi
Hi Teeners,

I know there is one recent thread asking for recommended tires for 16" wheels. But since I only have 6x15 wheels, and planning of looking for a new tires for my recent 5 lug conversion.

Street driving only and that looks nice and closer to accurate speedometer reading.

I don't know if 205x60x15 will be okay and I hope not 605x65x15 since my 71 has that size on a pedrini and it looks so tall and front tires grinding inner body during full turn.

My current 205x50x15 is too low. Speedometer reading compare to cellphone GPS has around 8 to 10 mph difference.

Thanks again and God Bless!

Click to view attachment
mtn flyr
Click to view attachment
Yokohama S Drive 205 55 15, check the tire calculator, speedometer is not far off I believe
ndfrigi
QUOTE(mtn flyr @ Mar 20 2015, 10:08 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Yokohama S Drive 205 55 15, check the tire calculator, speedometer is not far off I believe

Thanks and nice car you have! I hope soon I can backdate my bumpers too since I have stainless bumpers waiting for installation.

tumamilhem
Alaska Blue? Love that color!
colingreene
I have a 205/55/15 if you want to check it out i can swing by or you can come here.
messix
205-65-15 will need a good hard fender pull to clear the rear and the front might rub the LE spoiler with turned wheels

i have them on my car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.