Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 porsche 914 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rube914
Hello I live in seattle looking to sell my 75 porsche 914.I wish I had the $ or a garage to keep this but I dont..I'm asking for a fair price$$5500 obo $$ considering I had the motor freshly rebuilt.receipt included.i was told it's a 72 stroke by 103 .I put a new flame thrower ignition in it.there is a rust hole on the right side jack point and in the rear trunk but it's minimal.more pics upon request.I live in seattle washington..thanks alot 914 world. Text or email me 206 453 9224
914runnow
Is the motor and tranny in the car???
rube914
QUOTE(914runnow @ Mar 21 2015, 09:54 PM) *

The motor and tranny is in the car..the motor is newly rebuilt..sorry for the confusion but I originally wanted to post the price for 5500obo..but I don't know how to change it..new to 914 world.. I guarantee when you check this out in person you won't be dissapointed..I'm not here to haggle or waste anybody time.I just can't afford to keep it.thanks
914runnow
QUOTE(rube914 @ Mar 22 2015, 07:44 AM) *

QUOTE(914runnow @ Mar 21 2015, 09:54 PM) *

The motor and tranny is in the car..the motor is newly rebuilt..sorry for the confusion but I originally wanted to post the price for 5500obo..but I don't know how to change it..new to 914 world.. I guarantee when you check this out in person you won't be dissapointed..I'm not here to haggle or waste anybody time.I just can't afford to keep it.thanks

Use the 'edit mode on lower right corner'...
anyway looks like you found it...
>Roller< typically refers to a no engine tranny set up...
you might want to modify that too..
up to you...a 5500.00 complete car with a fresh motor
is very reasonable...pics of the interior..F/R trunks..
engine compartment are a must for the 'World folks'..
and any other mods or adds that could help aide in your sale..
Good luck..I have three..so no more for me...
Rx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.