Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Coilover Conversion Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
quadracerx
I am looking to purchase a Rear Coilover Conversion Kit to work with my rear Koni shocks.... Anyone have a set they would like to sell?

If I cant find a used setup are the Ground Control Kits any good?

Thanks,

Steve
litesonic
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Mar 21 2015, 10:22 PM) *

I am looking to purchase a Rear Coilover Conversion Kit to work with my rear Koni shocks.... Anyone have a set they would like to sell?

If I cant find a used setup are the Ground Control Kits any good?

Thanks,

Steve

Sorry, the one I have for sale is on a 944 currently. smile.gif

I like the kit, and have used it on a 944 and a 951. For ~$200 it seems like a nice addition. If memory serves, you can get the sleeves and perches from Paragon Racing as well... but I don't know if they have the right diameter for your shock application.
quadracerx
Also... What rear spring rate would you guys recommend for a 914 Old School SBC V8 Conversion?

The engine will have aluminum heads...

Thanks,

Steve
a914guy
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Mar 22 2015, 05:24 AM) *

Also... What rear spring rate would you guys recommend for a 914 Old School SBC V8 Conversion?

The engine will have aluminum heads...

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

If your rear Konis are the gas adjustable sets I can put together a coil package with a variety of rear spring types and spring rates.

Click to view attachment

I use the 150lb "barrel" style rear spring on my 914-6 conversion. I'd guess you would need at least a 175lb rear spring.

What front torsion bar are you using and what are you planning to use the car for? All street or some track?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.