Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central Florida Trans Clinic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Yes The Infamious Dr. Evil is coming to Florida.
We need to set a date. We have 4 people here with the PCA here that would like to attend, so lets get this thing together.
So imput please. Lets set the date.
What's best for you Doc?
This will be my first Team NARP Bar-B-Q here and my 3rd trans clinic.
Cuda911
Ah, OK. Sounds good.

From the thread title I thought you meant something else.
Jetsetsurfshop
Could be in, depends on the date.

URY914
Joe, if you've seen it three times you should be teaching the class. biggrin.gif
tumamilhem
Evil, I don't know if my tranny needs to be rebuilt, you would know better than I knowing my tranny, but I'd be down to come hang out regardless. smile.gif
JoeSharp
Thanks guys. Come by just to say "Hi" and have a burger. I would like to do this before it gets hot.
bcheney
I would be interested as well. I Live in Orlando. Where are you planning to hold the clinic? I have two trannies...one in the car and one spare...may just need to open them both up and see what they look.
racerbvd
Sounds like a plan, location??
barebrad
I've been waiting for a clinic that was close. Depending on the date, I'll travel and bring one transaxle...
URY914
Florida has a lot of trannies already.
oldschool
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Mar 22 2015, 02:00 PM) *

Evil, I don't know if my tranny needs to be rebuilt, you would know better than I knowing my tranny, but I'd be down to come hang out regardless. smile.gif

Bring an extra pair of disco red pants..Please, you may get dirty. poke.gif lol-2.gif

carr914
I've got a spare box I've been saving for this
v82go
Depending on the date,
I have one that needs
some help (like its owner).

Bob
ThePaintedMan
Consider me in, again, also depending on the date. June will be a crazy month with ThePaintedBaby on the way. Other than that I'll be around.
barebrad
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Mar 23 2015, 07:08 AM) *

Consider me in, again, also depending on the date. June will be a crazy month with ThePaintedBaby on the way. Other than that I'll be around.

I recall spectators are no charge! Bring him/her. lol-2.gif
chads74
I would love to attend.
FourBlades
I will make every effort to be there!

I need a transmission for my imsa car!

John
tumamilhem
QUOTE(oldschool @ Mar 23 2015, 03:23 AM) *

QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Mar 22 2015, 02:00 PM) *

Bring an extra pair of disco red pants..Please, you may get dirty. poke.gif lol-2.gif

Hahaha! I don't know when the color red translated into disco, but you've got a deal as long as you wear your tighty whitey white disco pants! Lol beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
The party will be held at my house in DeLand. I've got a room for the good Dr and a NICE 914 for him to drive. Sorry Dr. no Alberto's here. I would like to have this before the middle of May.
no1uno
I'd love to attend depending on date selected.
carr914
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Mar 23 2015, 09:08 AM) *

Come on Man, the Clinic is put on by a DOCTOR! What could go wrong?
tumamilhem
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 23 2015, 06:55 PM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Mar 23 2015, 09:08 AM) *

Come on Man, the Clinic is put on by a DOCTOR! What could go wrong?

Exactly. beer.gif

Spies Like Us - Doctor, Doctor...: https://youtu.be/9UZWfMgjqAs
FourBlades

What dates work for the Evil Man?

That seems like a good start to narrow things down.

John
Dr Evil
Holy shit, this is a surprise to me. I did reply to Joe a while ago that I was down for a FL clinic, but I had no intention on doing one shortly. I have Hershey next month, a toddler until he ages out, a wife until she ages out, both of them need me around much of the time, and I have transmission work lined out the door (which is a great thing to have, but I have 5 in the que at the moment). So, mid May is a stretch. Then, factor in that I have to plan time off in June to visit family with the toddler and wife, a bachelor party to plan for a friend in June/July, a wedding in Aug and you see where this is heading. Later in the year. As it stands I have no other inclination at this time to do any other clinics until things settle down a bit.

Also, given that I am hoping that everyone gets new bearings, and that I want to start checking all R/P and diff settings, I am either going to have to extend to 3 days or limit class size. Likely the latter. The days of working until midnight and then starting early the next day and going at it strong are probably over. The last clinic in the PNW showed that I was pushing it too hard between my day job, family, and EvilWerks. I have recently changed jobs so that may be less of a factor. Stay tuned. However, lets do plan for a future clinic because I have neglected FL in all of my clinics and that is unfortunate. Plus, I want to go sky diving with Joe O and hang with my old friend Joe S.
carr914
So does that mean you are not delivering ThePaintedBaby?
JoeSharp
Cool, I just don't want to do it this summer. Anytime after September is fine with me and that looks like it would be for you also.
Dr Evil
Right on. We can still use this thread to see which dates work for people. I agree that summer would be a harsh time to do it. Swamp ass.
JoeSharp
Of course. I'm glad that we are on the some page about the weather.
Thanks Mike.
iamchappy
Im still waiting for the Dr. to come up to Minnesota, i dont know how much longer my transmission can hold out.

I spent a day looking for my rebuild dvd and still haven't found it. I pulled the gear stack out of my low millage rebuilt extra in hopes to use it.
carr914
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Mar 24 2015, 06:27 PM) *

Im still waiting for the Dr. to come up to Minnesota, i dont know how much longer my transmission can hold out.

I spent a day looking for my rebuild dvd and still haven't found it. I pulled the gear stack out of my low millage rebuilt extra in hopes to use it.

Chap, you can come down to FL for this. Heck Bud will probably show you how to rebuild a Tranny with just a Sand Wedge
iamchappy
The Evil ones in-laws live in Southern Minnesota in farm country. i have always hoped to drive down and meet him when he's in state.

Bud cant fix anything related to cars other than when he used the sand wedge to rap the solenoid to start the car when i was a kid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.