Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: are these worth the asking price
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mobymutt
Saw these advertised for sale near me:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/norfolk-...gationFlag=true

Not my favourite wheels, but I think they look good in black with the polished rims. And better than my current steelies!

What do you think? Worth it, or worth lowballing?
KELTY360
Is that $100 apiece or the whole set? Whole set would be a steal; $75 apiece would be a fair price but if they are very nice $100 each is a good price.
TheCabinetmaker
The one in the pic appears to have some major curb rash.
mobymutt
It's $100 for the set of 5, but they do not appear to be in good cosmetic shape, that's for sure.
Cuda911
If they are badly scuffed, chipped, scraped, curbed, I'd pass.

Otherwise, $100 for the set is a great deal, if all they need is cleaning, maybe some light sanding in spots, and painting.
Ian Stott
For the set is a very good deal, not perfect condition but straight is important. Anyway you can check the trueness before buying? When cleaned up these are very nice rims and a lot of people's favourite.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
lonewolfe
The price sounds like a steal. But, I thought these were 15" rims & the seller says they're 14" wheels.
mepstein
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Mar 23 2015, 05:14 AM) *

The price sounds like a steal. But, I thought these were 15" rims & the seller says they're 14" wheels.

Mahles are 15" no matter what the seller says
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.