Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - very good condition brake fund reservoir strap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Next
Not sure if these varied by model year but I'm looking for the black metal strap/band that goes around the brake fluid reservoir' I'm fortunate that this trap is one of the few areas on my car that have surface rust.

Does anyone have a good condition strap with the original black paint intact that you would sell to me? Thanks.

Steve
stevegm
QUOTE(914Next @ Mar 24 2015, 09:18 AM) *

Not sure if these varied by model year but I'm looking for the black metal strap/band that goes around the brake fluid reservoir' I'm fortunate that this trap is one of the few areas on my car that have surface rust.

Does anyone have a good condition strap with the original black paint intact that you would sell to me? Thanks.

Steve

Hi Steve, I'm sure I have one. Or 5. :-) Let me look and see if I have one with original paint.
914Next
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 24 2015, 10:17 AM) *

QUOTE(914Next @ Mar 24 2015, 09:18 AM) *

Steve

Hi Steve, I'm sure I have one. Or 5. :-) Let me look and see if I have one with original paint.

Thanks, Steve. Appreciate it. Let me know if you have one and price. Glad to take it off your hands!

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.