Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baby's got new shoes!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marv's3.6six
What you guys think! Looks killer 2 me, eBay purchase chromed out 16X7's all around on BFGoodrich 205X45 KDW-2's.
ALSO just pulled the trigger and bought a 95 3.6 993 euro engine & period correct 914GT Recaro seat. Droppin some coinage down on the ride. My Motronic 3.2 will be for sale soon. huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif
seanery
drooley.gif
Brent
That is one fine vehicle! drooley.gif rocking nana.gif
Stutgart46
That looks great. What size & brand tires did you go with?
dinomium
You could shave with that car! It is that SHARP!
jd74914
Nice car, looks go with the 16in Fuchs. I like it, It makes me want to paint my next car blue smilie_pokal.gif
xitspd
Marv,

The car looks great! Attached please see what my 3.6 looks like from the business end. I shot this today at the shop. I hope to have it done by WCC05.....

Dan
wrpspddrvr
Hot damn that thing's awesome!

Where're your wipers?

Cole monkeydance.gif
redshift
ohmy.gif
Series9
Nice car!

Howard, this is for you.

My '95 993 3.6 Euro:

Series9
Business end w/ same mufflers:
Series9
QUOTE (xitspd @ Feb 13 2005, 06:57 PM)
Marv,

The car looks great! Attached please see what my 3.6 looks like from the business end. I shot this today at the shop. I hope to have it done by WCC05.....

Dan

Dan,

Will you post more pictures of your entire car. Start a new thread, I'd like to see it.
Marv's3.6six
Dan, I gotta see your car... did you get my return email last week with phone #? huh.gif

Joe, Your 914RS, wow..did you paint your intake plenum?
And is that a Getty C/F lid? I hope so it looks great, I got in the Club group buy and are waiting for my front and rear C/F lids. wink.gif
Series9
QUOTE (Marv's3.2six @ Feb 13 2005, 08:04 PM)
Dan, I gotta see your car... did you get my return email last week with phone #? huh.gif

Joe, Your 914RS, wow..did you paint your intake plenum?
And is that a Getty C/F lid? I hope so it looks great, I got in the Club group buy and are waiting for my front and rear C/F lids. wink.gif

Thanks for the 'wow'. Your car got one too when I saw the first picture on this thread. How about some more detailed pictures?

Yes, I painted the intakes.

The decks are from GT Racing, not Getty.
kafermeister
Wow! Looks nice. I've got a set of 16x7 Fuchs for my stock fendered 914 as well. Do the 205-45-16 tires clear the fenders ok?

Rick
xitspd
QUOTE (914RS @ Feb 13 2005, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE (xitspd @ Feb 13 2005, 06:57 PM)
Marv,

The car looks great!  Attached please see what my 3.6 looks like from the business end.  I shot this today at the shop.  I hope to have it done by WCC05.....

Dan

Dan,

Will you post more pictures of your entire car. Start a new thread, I'd like to see it.

Joe,

Here is another picture I took today. I will post additional pictures next week. I'll call you tomorrow.

Marv,

I will call you next week. I was out of town this weekend. Are you going to the 24 Hr. race in Tucson next week?

Both you guys have great looking cars!
airsix
I think Tom Petty said it best. "Oh my my. Oh hell yes."

-Ben M.
pete-stevers
gotta love those 16x7s looks mighty horny biggrin.gif
J P Stein
Damn fine lookin' 914s in this thread....damn fine. pray.gif
I wub.gif hot rods.

BTW, Joe. That's a damn fine lookin' yella on that car (even with the ricey lid biggrin.gif ). You wouldn't happen to know the color code of that, would ya? cool_shades.gif
Series9
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Feb 13 2005, 10:44 PM)
Damn fine lookin' 914s in this thread....damn fine. pray.gif
I wub.gif hot rods.

BTW, Joe. That's a damn fine lookin' yella on that car (even with the ricey lid biggrin.gif ). You wouldn't happen to know the color code of that, would ya? cool_shades.gif

Despite my request, my painter doesn't want to give it to me. huh.gif

He said he doesn't want you guys painting your cars the same color. I told him it's a compliment and that I didn't mind, but he's resisting.

Don't worry, I'll get it.
Trekkor
see the A032's?

I got them, too. They're good.

KT
Lou W
OMG Marv, that's beautiful. ohmy.gif
Stephane
drooley.gif
wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.