Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Spunone Small bezels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
G e o r g e
I have a set of the large bezels, but I need the 3 small ones for temp / volt / clock

I know someone has a set sitting on a shelf or a box and you know you might never use them, send them my way

original vendor link

boxstr
I will check at CAMP 914 I the morning.
Craig at CAMP
euro911
If you've got time to dick around with the little cosmetic stuff, I'm assuming you got the big stuff done and the brakes bled confused24.gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 25 2015, 09:33 PM) *

If you've got time to dick around with the little cosmetic stuff, I'm assuming you got the big stuff done and the brakes bled confused24.gif

Yes Mark I had 3 minutes to post a wtb ad bootyshake.gif

My assistant had Taekwondoe tonight, then homework. No brake work for me.

Besides, I had forgotten I even had the bezels until I open a box with my radio. I'll just hang out in the desert and drink beer this weekend .

Thanks Craig
boxstr
I checked this morning, and did not find any.
Craig at CAMP
jim_hoyland
Does he still make/ sell the gauge rings ? They really look good smile.gif
G e o r g e
no Jim, Paul stopped making them a few years back.

If I can't find the small rings I figure I will sell these so that someone can get use out of them.
euro911
Since those are collector's items now (NLA), you should get a good price for them shades.gif

When are you leaving, G e o r g e ? … I'm gonna wait until the morning traffic subsides. Wanna caravan?
G e o r g e
Still looking...............

QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 27 2015, 01:39 AM) *

Since those are collector's items now (NLA), you should get a good price for them shades.gif

When are you leaving, G e o r g e ? … I'm gonna wait until the morning traffic subsides. Wanna caravan?

I have 5 issues to deal with before I can leave , it will be around 2ish, hopefully right before traffic sets in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.