Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sited in medford oregon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hndyhrr
On the way home on the freeway today I saw this car at a window tinting place.

Ok it's an electric conversion but it was done by a girlie.

Any one own this one on this board?

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
hndyhrr
oops sorry about double pic, here is vin #
Click to view attachment
Mikey914
I saw it too yesterday and stopped in. I guess it belongs to a lady in Ashland. It's converted to electric.
hndyhrr
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 27 2015, 08:36 AM) *

I saw it too yesterday and stopped in. I guess it belongs to a lady in Ashland. It's converted to electric.

they told me some one else stopped by, funny that.

you still coming to methford to worK?
german cars and coffee second sat. of the month in the old walmart parking lot in talent, well now it is rebranded brammo electric motorcycle place.
boxstr
This is too funny. I sold that 914 on 11-28-2007 to Coreen Clark. She told me she was going to do an electric conversion on the car. I thought it was going to Arizona or Washington State. I guess she must have moved?
Small 914 World.
Craig at CAMP
hndyhrr
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 27 2015, 01:13 PM) *

This is too funny. I sold that 914 on 11-28-2007 to Coreen Clark. She told me she was going to do an electric conversion on the car. I thought it was going to Arizona or Washington State. I guess she must have moved?
Small 914 World.
Craig at CAMP

I have seen it around town a couple of times in the past few years, driven by a woman, supposedly she personally did the conversion. That is what I was told.
poor car needed a bath to get all the bird poop off.
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Mar 26 2015, 09:36 PM) *

oops sorry about double pic, here is vin #
Click to view attachment

I know this is a free world. But why would you take the vin without the express authorization from the owner?
boxstr
I'm just curious, since this vin number is in plain site for all to see, why would this be an issue?
Craig at CAMP
hndyhrr
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 27 2015, 02:59 PM) *

I'm just curious, since this vin number is in plain site for all to see, why would this be an issue?
Craig at CAMP

Thank you Craig I was thinking the same thing
KELTY360
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 27 2015, 02:59 PM) *

Craig at CAMP

agree.gif
relentless
It might be an issue if the car is stolen! (jk)

Haven't seen it in the GP area, so hard to say what the range is for that car now that it's electric.

Renee, are you coming to the GP Import Car Show this year?
hndyhrr
QUOTE(relentless @ Mar 27 2015, 08:54 PM) *

It might be an issue if the car is stolen! (jk)

Haven't seen it in the GP area, so hard to say what the range is for that car now that it's electric.

Renee, are you coming to the GP Import Car Show this year?

when is it?

did you know they do a german cars and coffee the second sat of the month at the old walmart parking lot in talent? now that place is the reband brammo electric motorcycle facility from 8 to 11?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.