Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody have the Rain Diverter things?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
You know what i'm talking about? These things (2) sit in the engine compartment and divert water thru the tubing and out under the car....one of mine broke and the twist-ties and duct tape dont look pretty....
SirAndy
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Feb 13 2005, 10:05 PM)
You know what i'm talking about? These things (2) sit in the engine compartment and divert water thru the tubing and out under the car....one of mine broke and the twist-ties and duct tape dont look pretty....

it never rains in california ...
Brando
Might as well rip that rain tray out bd1308... As far as I can tell, the wet season is over!

actually, if your funnels are in good shape, just grab some generic hosing that'll fit on the bottom of those, run them through the drain holes. That's what I'm in the process of doing ... or about to follow my own advice. smile.gif
bd1308
HA! The wet season is never over in KY...apparently you have never been here. The plastic clip broke on one of the scoop things, so i need a new one.
ClayPerrine
If only one mounting ear on the funnel broke, swap it to the other side of the car. idea.gif
type47
cheap swap meet items....
bd1308
i dont live in CA...so no swap meet for me. clay i need both drip tube things, and i only have one. I suppose I could grab it off of the pink car.
Eric_Shea
I've got one.
bd1308
eric pm me and tell me how much it is.....i think i am due for a nap or something. 8am classes are very bad. i'll chat with you later
DJsRepS
Like Clay said if one ear broke off just swap funnels left to right.
bd1308
confused24.gif I dont understand what you mean by ears and switching left and right...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.