Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seized up motor!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rube914
I just got my motor rebuilt..I started it .it ran extremely rough...I let it sit for a few days and tried again and got a clicking from the starter when turning the key..I took off the spark plugs and squirt some pb blaster in the holes yesterday...I am scratching the top of my head ..it has brand new piston rings and it all has been rebuilt..it is out in the rain everyday ...any advise on this would be greatly appreciated.thanks alot
mepstein
take it back to the rebuilder. Warranty ?
Bob L.
Clicking starter??? Dead/low battery?
914outlaw
QUOTE(rube914 @ Mar 28 2015, 11:44 AM) *

I just got my motor rebuilt..I started it .it ran extremely rough...I let it sit for a few days and tried again and got a clicking from the starter when turning the key..I took off the spark plugs and squirt some pb blaster in the holes yesterday...I am scratching the top of my head ..it has brand new piston rings and it all has been rebuilt..it is out in the rain everyday ...any advise on this would be greatly appreciated.thanks alot

Post this in the Garage for more help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.