Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chrome bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
I finally got my bumpers back from chrome and I got them mounted (thanks jim h )drove my car for the first time in over six months.Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Wow that is a real beauty! Hope you able to join us last Saturday at the Route 66 event. Corey-a young man from your neighbor did a caravan with me last Saturday early morning to Palm spring and went home in the evening. You mentioned Thanks to Jim Hoyland, did he sold you that bumper or he told you where to chrome it? I have chromed bumpers but needs some fixing before I will do my bumper backdate.

Noel
Cypress, CA

Click to view attachment
sb914
Jim is my friend and neighbor he helped me mount them smile.gif
Cuda911
Looks great, SB914!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(sb914 @ Mar 30 2015, 08:07 AM) *

Jim is my friend and neighbor he helped me mount them smile.gif

Okay sir, I did message Jim also last Friday if he is going to the event but he said his car is not running well but I think he is going to the next event-WCR.
Larmo63
Looking good, Eddy!!!!!!
sb914
Thanks guys, super stoked,new bumper tops,fogs and grills as well.she's almost ready for WCR.can't wait Click to view attachment
billh1963
Beautiful car! Where's the engine picture? You know we are waiting on that one... smile.gif
Shadowfax
Car looks great. Am really liking the rocker panel covers and valences being painted the same color as the body.
Briby37
Great looking car!
green914
looking good! agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.