Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 2 Front Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have for sale two working front calipers off of my 1971 914. these are fully functioning and with new pads as of 100 or so miles. Cosimetically, they show the patina of use and have stopped me from doing many things.

I would like to get 100.00 for the pair shipped in the continental United States of America....... CONTUS to you pros out there...

I will have a second set for sale shortly.

Sidebar: Larmo: The front calipers from Speedy (removed and deposited in my alley from OUR conversion on Speedy that you wrote so beamingly and eloquently about prior to PS) are now stored in my future sales rack........ The scrappers are eyeing the rest as we speak... come and get it or he gone.java script:emoticon(':D','smid_5')
colingreene
+1 for forrest being a good guy.
forrestkhaag
Yes: It should be noted that Colin was instrumental in keeping Larmo aligned while working on his front end (in my garage). In a head to head race, Colin dusted team Larmo and I in the install on the each rear side.

I now have two sets of functioning front calipers / each set for 50.00+ actual shipping cost / paypal preferred to forrestkhaag@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.