Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who sells upgraded sway bars?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
FourBlades

I think I remember some vendor that sells hollow sway bars plus bearing blocks that allow you to use the stock arms and drop links.

I have an adjustable set of arms and drop links and just need a new bar, preferably a 22 mm one.

Am I dreaming or does someone sell such a thing. I thought it was the GPR bar, which I have on my blue car (its awesome) but they come with arms and links. (On sale now for $70 off it seems). I looked at Elephant and Tarret and Pelican and they all sell the ones made by Tarret with everything.

If no one can remember I will just talk to Tarret about it.

Thanks,

John
ConeDodger
Never heard of that John... I think Tarret is the bomb though. drooley.gif
screenguy914
If the bar doesn't have to be hollow, you have more available choices (e.g. Weltmeister's standard bar is 22mm OD). However, your adj. drop links have to be compatible with the ends of the sway bar (square, spline drive, etc.).

Sherwood
sixnotfour
http://www.paragon-products.com/product-p/welt_sb-1100.htm

weltmeister 22 NLA
Matt Romanowski
I have some mounts that I made that use a spherical bearing for sale. Email me at matt@trailbrake.net if you're interested.
Harpo
Sway away makes bars also
Brian_Boss
I'll sell you just the bar. Ira probably will too if you ask nice. smile.gif

Unless you make something (or buy Matt's) you're also going to need the body mounts.
FourBlades
QUOTE(Brian_Boss @ Mar 31 2015, 01:37 PM) *

I'll sell you just the bar. Ira probably will too if you ask nice. smile.gif

Unless you make something (or buy Matt's) you're also going to need the body mounts.

Thanks Brian, I meant to call you all today.

I have your GPR Bar on my blue car and it is very sweet.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.