Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling my 1971 914-6 Sold!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dave29
Selling my 1971 914-6. Original motor and trans. Motor built to 2.5 by NARW in Reseda Calif. 1700 miles since rebuild. Trans rebuilt 3100 miles ago. Car is Irish green with black interior. Interior is original and in great condition. Body and suspension restored in approx. 2007. This is one of the nicest 914-6's in the country.. Some 914world members sawClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=
495016] the car at Red Rocks here in Durango 2 years ago.
I drive this car about 2 times per year and would like to see it go to a great home. Car needs nothing.
Serious buyers only please. If I don't respond to emails pm's for 2 weeks in April it's because I won't have online service, sorry in advance. Price is $85,000. The way these cars are climbing in value, i'll probably kick myself in another year.
Thank you.
dave29
ps….car is located in Durango Colorado.
914runnow
Miss That car and the former driver...
Compared to what is out there for some
inflated dollars..in the current mkt..
that is way fair for an unmolested
six!!!...was way awesome as a 2.0..
now as a 2.5 must reallllly be fun!!
Cairo94507
That car is very fairly priced. I hope that car stays here in the U.S. Beautiful car- You will miss it when it goes.
johnhora
VERY NICE!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 31 2015, 05:14 PM) *

That car is very fairly priced. I hope that car stays here in the U.S. Beautiful car- You will miss it when it goes.

agree.gif
mapguy
PM Sent
dave29
Responded.
Thank you
two914-6s
Wow Great looking car!
Good luck on your sale
I wish my green car looked that good
dave
dave29
Thank you.
Mike Fitton
Beautiful car at a great price, and yes next year you will be kicking yourself!
Cairo94507
BTTT for a perfect Six first.gif
dave29
Sale pending.
Thank you
914runnow
QUOTE(dave29 @ Apr 3 2015, 03:24 PM) *

Sale pending.
Thank you

Staying in the States??
dave29
Yes.
Cairo94507
Well I am glad it is remaining in the U.S. Hopefully the new owner is or will be a member here.
sixnotfour
Nice !!
dave29
Sold!!!!
Thank you
Kaeferfreund
I would say: actively traded evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.