Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found my front bumper!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
altitude411
Finally after an exhausting search I think I've found my front bumper for my six. piratenanner.gif http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-914-6-...387&vxp=mtr

I know it doesn't look like much right now but, the add say's it's straight and it is factory chrome both of which are spectacular. beerchug.gif

This guy has completely lost his fuch 'in marbles... thanks for offering up the really great parts George. screwy.gif I hope you guy's don't bid this thing up and let me (hopefully) win this bid. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Porsche 914 914-6 six repairable straight factory chrome bumper with driving light grille.
this is his spiel lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Well as you first look at this bumper you may say why in the world... but as you look closer notice that it has never been damaged and is actually quite clean. This was originally fitted to all 70-72 Porsche 914 and 914-6 models and is impossible to find used and the new ones automobile atlanta sells are over 1250 and in stainless steel. Great opening bid does not even cover the value of the driving light grille
madmax914
A little surface rust, should be fine. $69.50???? How did he come up with that starting bid?
Ferg
That is a rare light weight. Speed holes. laugh.gif
altitude411
QUOTE(madmax914 @ Mar 31 2015, 03:48 PM) *

A little surface rust, should be fine. $69.50???? How did he come up with that starting bid?

That's mine. Why? Think it's to aggressive right out of the gate? idea.gif
Cairo94507
Uhhhh... Dementia is no laughing matter. We will all get there soon enough. Now leave George be for a while. Can't wait to see what "gem" they list for sale next.
Mike Bellis
Wow! George really has lost his mind... blink.gif
mepstein
calvin.gif
stugray
I am certain that I have thrown away a bumper in better shape than that....
Kansas 914
QUOTE(stugray @ Apr 1 2015, 09:38 AM) *

I am certain that I have thrown away a bumper in better shape than that....

agree.gif
altitude411
No wonder it's so hard to find a bumper... dry.gif Thanks for not bidding this one up guy's. My hopes are really soaring. drunk.gif
Steve
It's just a flesh wound
Geezer914
He should toss in the Hella interior light that is cracked in half, also available on ebay. Is he that desperate to sell parts?
Larmo63
The used parts he has on eBay are mostly junk.

Embarrassing.
KELTY360
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Apr 1 2015, 09:31 AM) *

No wonder it's so hard to find a bumper... dry.gif Thanks for not bidding this one up guy's. My hopes are really soaring. drunk.gif

Watch out for snipers...it's not over til it's over.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.