Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D-jet tester - Help finding manual?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
twistinglane
Hello Gruppe, I'm a BMW 3.0CSI owner (and prospective 914 owner) and have developed an unaccountable interest d-jet stuff. Anyway, I'm purchasing an EFI Associates model 9000 d-jet tester. Only no manual... Cap'n Krusty has given me good advice. And Jeff Bowlsby was kind enough to send me a copy of his Model 9100 manual, which is a big help, but the models have rather different controls.

So any leads to find a copy of a 9000 manual will be greatly appreciated. PS, I do have copies of many pages of bulletins issued by EFI Associates in the 70s in support of this tester. I'll be happy to share those...
Thanks!
Paul

Dave_Darling
Take a look at http://members.rennlist.com/pbanders . Contact Brad through there (I think/hope his email is shown on there somewhere?) and see if he has any contacts or any information on your tester. At the very least, he may be interested in hearing about it.

Google and ebay may be your best bets on finding the manual for it.

--DD
twistinglane
Thank you, Dave. I have contacted Brad Anders - his great site made me aware of the EFI Associates testers in the first place. But I'll check with him again for further manual leads. BTW, Google turns up little info, and don't find anything from "EFI Associates" on ebay active or completed listings! If members here don't have leads, think I'll try a classic Volvo or Merc forum...
Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.