Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: took the barn dust off
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
darkbubble
been lurking for a while... thought i would share.

front calipers seize and losing oil between the oil cooler and engine. other than that not bad for sitting 23 yrs..

suggestions for reputable shop appreciated. Northern California east bay area.

cheers

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Welcome to the Club! Locally, McMark is probably your best bet. He has Original Customs in Sonoma
http://www.originalcustoms.com

He knows his way around these cars and does nice work. Read some of the restoration/build threads and he is all over them.

I am local to you BTW - Alamo.

welcome.png

Michael
darkbubble
Thanks Michael!

I fired off an email to original customs on your recommendation. again, thanks.

there seems to be a few of these cars in our area. look forward to having this thing safely on the road for meet ups.
billh1963
That's not dust! Just woke this one up from a 23 year slumber as well. Yours looks to be in better shape smile.gif

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 1 2015, 01:22 PM) *
Welcome to the Club! Locally, McMark is probably your best bet. He has Original Customs in Sonoma
http://www.originalcustoms.com

He knows his way around these cars and does nice work. Read some of the restoration/build threads and he is all over them.

I am local to you BTW - Alamo.

welcome.png

Michael

I second McMark at OC!

And i'm just over the hill in Oakland ...
beerchug.gif
Mike Bellis
I was driving my 914 through your hood today... Welcome to the club! Lots of us in the San Ramon Valley...
abnrdo
Replace your fuel lines!!!

beerchug.gif
McMark
Looks like a great car! Thanks for the references guys.

Will respond in a day or so, when I have time to give it the proper attention.
rick 918-S
welcome.png agree.gif burger.gif McMark bye1.gif
Dave_Darling
If Denny Kahler is still around, he might be a decent place to go that's closer. But if you don't mind the extra distance, McMark knows 914s better than just about any of us.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.