Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ferrari transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
86motoman
What do you need to be able to shift these computerized transmissions? Couldn't you just make up some fake signals with electronics to get it to shift?

Also, what kind of damage happens to a transmission during a fire?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33733
bd1308
i think it might just do what we do with servo's.....i dont see a wiring harness anywhere on that thing
soloracer
The question is why? The reserve is bound to be more than what a nice new Hewland sequential box would be.
Rough_Rider

Don't these F1 shift style boxes require a brain unit to control them?

I remember when they 1st appeared in 355's they we're slatted by drivers as only good for WOT driving. Around town or part throttle they we're clunky jerky etc.

If you can get the ECU & verify the sensors aren't fried then you might have something.

Ohh 1 last thing check you don't have to use Ferreri clutches there notorious for replacement in 360's about every 10K miles & cost mucho dollars. A cluthc job in a mates 360 was $3000+
redshift
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Feb 14 2005, 06:59 PM)
i think it might just do what we do with servo's.....i dont see a wiring harness anywhere on that thing

Why would a transaxle have a harness on it?

rolleyes.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.