Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Atlanta Repro Center Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jack20
I've been searching without success for a passenger side panel to replace mine that has split open. The rest of the console is fine.
I'm considering a full replacement from AA. Has anyone bought one of these? How much does it look like the original with the heat seam stitches, vinyl grain match, dimensions, brackets, etc.
Thanks,
Jack
carr914
ILBT
somd914
Take a look here - quality products, quality vendor

http://shop.914rubber.com/Appearance-and-P....m1plqscsfapp04
bcheney
QUOTE(somd914 @ Apr 1 2015, 08:52 PM) *

Take a look here - quality products, quality vendor

http://shop.914rubber.com/Appearance-and-P....m1plqscsfapp04

agree.gif
mepstein
I would buy from 914rubber
McMark
I've never seen anything reproduced by auto Atlanta that was even close to the original. Their stuff may work, but if you're looking for originality, don't even consider it.
914itis
A member here purchase one he was disappointed and refused to install it on his teener. He offered it for free and I took it with the idea of salvaging the brackets or the vinyl . I was wrong, nothing was salvageable total crap .i think it's somewhere on my Pile of craps, will try to post a pic tomorrow.
ConeDodger
Are we talking about the Appearance Group center console? I have one. Just moved it the other day. Mines original. Didn't look too bad. McMark took it out. Maybe he remembers if there was any problem with it.
McMark
Don't remember. Pulled it and never looked back. No room for size 12s with a center console.
SLITS
QUOTE(jack20 @ Apr 1 2015, 05:47 PM) *

I've been searching without success for a passenger side panel to replace mine that has split open. The rest of the console is fine.
I'm considering a full replacement from AA. Has anyone bought one of these? How much does it look like the original with the heat seam stitches, vinyl grain match, dimensions, brackets, etc.
Thanks,
Jack

I will look this weekend and see if I have the passenger side panel in good shape.
boxstr
Found one today in a new to CAMP 914 parts car. Looks to be in excellent condition.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
Pic
boxstr
Pic
tumamilhem
That one looks to be recovered with leather or something, fyi. Notice it's puffier and the seams. Shifter boot also. Not original, but looks nice. Especially the board with the gauges. The original will get slightly warpy wrinkles around the gauges. This is plush and smooth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.