Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA AX Practice Saturday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Is anybody going to be on hand? I am going to make an appearance, but I don't think I will be driving a 914...

beerchug.gif
red914
can't make it. have to transport furniture to my mom in vancouver.

have fun, dino, and let ugmo have a ride!
boxstr
Shane come over to CAMP if you have time this weekend. Call me first 503-799-5794.
CCLINDAMPCAMP
J P Stein
Izat' Vancouver, WA or the other one?
If WA, stop by CAMPULF.

JPIIICCLINHIJACK
ablose58
idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif cool.gif
Bleyseng
I won't be able to as the motor is coming out this week.

Geoff ohmy.gif
dinomium
Geoff, good luck with all that! Call me if you need a hand...

Craig, I might be in Portland weekend after this one...
red914
Craig, i will have the wife, kids, and sister in tow. unfortunately, that means a trip further south to CAMP is out. i will, however, drag dino down sometime soon.

JP, i would love to see ULF. my mom lives over in east vancouver, in the new area. i may be able to swing that stop, if'n i play my cards right.

thanks for the invites!
boxstr
Dino Give me a call when you come down and we can meet out at CAMP.
CCLINSUNNYCAMP
dinomium
Craig, I will give you a ring...
Did anybody else see the weather forcast for Saturday?

rocking nana.gif
red914
great; good furniture moving weather. sad.gif

i hope to see lots and lots of poics from this little shindig on saturday, mr. davis.

oh, what is to keep you and i from driving some saturday up to fat smitty's in discovery bay and grabbing a big burger? chowtime.gif just a thought...
Triaddave
i will be at the autocross saturday. driving the wife's car still. my car might be running by the next event. getting real close with firing it up for the first time.look me up, the green 914 number 75/57
dinomium
Dave, that is kewl! Maybe you can bring one of yer Optima holders from the site with you? I need one!
happy11.gif
dinomium
My buddy Doug is bringing his Tail dragger to drive, and I will have the wifes Jetta too, looks like I will be at the track ALL DAY! Darn
driving.gif
rhodyguy
it's colder than a well diggers ass. there will be no joy in bremerton this am.

k
dinomium
Ohhh Kevin, YOU WERE WRONG! I was cold in first part on the morning (27 in SUN) but then it warmed up and was clear all day! I got to drive the 993 and didnt break anything...
Did I forget to mention that it was FREE?
happy11.gif
Got to meet Dave from Triad... very good day, even though I was very SLOW....
Aaron Cox
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
dinomium
Ok, so I am lazy... here are some shots from the AX
dinomium
dave from Triad...
dinomium
tech
dinomium
eric and chirs at grid
dinomium
chris(driving 914) and Val Kory(GT3)
dinomium
dave at grid
dinomium
dave again...
dinomium
And a big thanks to my Buddy Doug Haas for letting me drive his 911... Man, I was SLOW!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.