Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 914 Experience
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
Hey gang If we shot your car or interviewed you I would love to have picture of you and your car ....More of your car biggrin.gif so that I can insert alone with a small write up, also if you're in the L.A. OC or San diego and we haven't got to you yet please PM me. I really need more cool stories.
Thanks in advance.
Also if you shoot video or pictures at any of the 914 events I would like to use it If I can, and yes you will get screen credit. first.gif
my email is jaime.apwerks@gmail.com
montoya 73 2.0
Randy Wentzels (roadglue) Pics of WCR2010 in Tahoe are excellent!

WCR 2010 Group and Event photo prints
oldschool
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 2 2015, 09:47 AM) *

Randy Wentzels (roadglue) Pics of WCR2010 in Tahoe are excellent!

WCR 2010 Group and Event photo prints

Very nice thanks..
tumamilhem
Hey Jaime. I have lots of pics of each car from Amelia. I can send them to you via wetransfer.com. They will be featured in the Porsche Club of France's quarterly magazine (and Fourteener Motoring Magazine) and that's how they requested I send them. Or I can send a zip file. smile.gif
rick 918-S
Come to the WCR. 7 of 9 is a pretty girl. Everybody loves her. wub.gif She has a great story. From stripped down wreck destine for a saws all party to an Alien autopsy and assimilation to her present beauty.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.