Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 1.8L For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Loghome
I am the second owner of a '75 914 that I bought in Newport Beach, CA in 1986. The car has been garage kept since I bought it and never driven in the snow. Car is in excellent condition, runs and drives very well. Car is a numbers matching car with no modifications other than the Personal wood steering wheel, Dan Gurney aluminum wheels and the side view mirrors that were on the car when I bought it. I had the car stripped to bare metal and painted the original color L97A Diamond Silver Metallic. Car is currently listed on ebay motors as well. Asking $13,000.00. Buyer will need to transport the vehicle and pay all applicable title transfer and sales taxes. Thanks for looking. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=495
309]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

Car is tentatively sold, waiting for deposited check to clear. How do I delete this thread?
914runnow
Nice car...
Miles on motor and tranny??
service work performed.....
pics of f/r trunks..
pics of motor ...

Also Vin and production month.....

just a few things for the onlookers..
Thanx Rx

billh1963
QUOTE(Loghome @ Apr 2 2015, 03:54 PM) *

Are those just seat covers protecting nice seats or are those the covers?

Is the car only to be sold to those with hair? (referencing the hair brush in the first picture). That would exclude many of us.... laugh.gif
Loghome
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 2 2015, 04:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Loghome @ Apr 2 2015, 03:54 PM) *

Are those just seat covers protecting nice seats or are those the covers?

Is the car only to be sold to those with hair? (referencing the hair brush in the first picture). That would exclude many of us.... laugh.gif

Seat covers from AutoAtlanta to keep seats cool when top off. Brush not included in sale price, whether you have hair or not.
Loghome
QUOTE(914runnow @ Apr 2 2015, 04:45 PM) *

Nice car...
Miles on motor and tranny??
service work performed.....
pics of f/r trunks..
pics of motor ...

Also Vin and production month.....

just a few things for the onlookers..
Thanx Rx

Thanks,
VIN: 4752908089
Production Month/yr. 1/75
118,000 on engine and trans, serviced regularly by me. Replaced clutch & flywheel with 911 clutch package approximately 15,000 miles ago. Runs great, shifts as it should. Probably should have new shift bushings. Also replaced push rod tube seals about 20,000 miles ago. Reartrunck carpet not shown, but is original carpet from new.
Pics of trunks and engine attached. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=495
341]Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.