Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 75 914 2.0L F.I. Throttle Cable Connecting Hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
WTB: I realize this is pretty petty but I'm missing some pieces that is needed to attach my Accelerator cable to the F.I. body! This is a 1975 2.0L Engine with matching F.I.. I've attached some pics if that helps. If no one has these pieces laying around maybe you could direct me to a supplier! Thanks
TheCabinetmaker
I have all the parts, but which ones specifically?

OK, I see you are missing two nuts and washers that mount the cable housing to that bracket it's sitting in.
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 2 2015, 06:16 PM) *

I have all the parts, but which ones specifically?

OK, I see you are missing two nuts and washers that mount the cable housing to that bracket it's sitting in.

Thanks for responding, I can come up with the nuts and washers you mentioned I'm sure at the hardware store but I DONT have the hardware to connect the end of the cable to the end bracket! Thanks
TheCabinetmaker
The cable end attaches to the barrel clamp. It should have a small bolt that uses an 8mm socket (3mm bolt?) In the end of the barrel.Click to view attachment
Thanks for the information, do you have those pieces? thanks
boxstr
I have the pieces at CAMP 914. I will pull them off the shelf tomorrow, send an email and I van end pic to make sure we have the right stuff.
Craig at CAMP
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 2 2015, 08:40 PM) *

I have the pieces at CAMP 914. I will pull them off the shelf tomorrow, send an email and I van end pic to make sure we have the right stuff.
Craig at CAMP

.....Sounds great, talk to you tomorrow! r996tt@yahoo.com
boxstr
Email sent.
Craig
Curt and Craig thanks for your assistance! I found the piece I needed locally! Craig you had mentioned you thought you had one, if you have already mailed it, that's fine, I could always use an extra one! Let me know! Happy Easter....Roy
boxstr
I'll hang on to this one. It will probably be here when you need another one.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.