Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Passenger side fog light grill
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cuda911
WTB - Passenger side fog light grill.

Adding driving lights to my '74. I have a driver's side grill but still need a passenger one.

The black ones are fine, since I will be painting them.

Looking for one at a reasonable price.

Thanks!

tumamilhem
I have an extra set of fog grills. They are black. There's a small chip in the passenger side. They've been on my car since I got it until recently when it was at Amelia Island for the concours. If interested, I'll post a photo.
Cuda911
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 2 2015, 07:09 PM) *

I have an extra set of fog grills. They are black. There's a small chip in the passenger side. They've been on my car since I got it until recently when it was at Amelia Island for the concours. If interested, I'll post a photo.

Thanks, that sound great. Yes, please post up some pix and price.

Mike
tumamilhem
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Apr 2 2015, 10:53 PM) *

QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 2 2015, 07:09 PM) *

Thanks, that sound great. Yes, please post up some pix and price.

Mike

Actually looking at it now, it's got a small piece missing. It's at the bottom so it's not too noticeable being curved in at the bottom. Completely forgot about it because I didn't notice it much when it was on the car. Will take a picture.
tumamilhem
It's not very noticeable when it's on the car due to the bottom being angled in and down. I've had these on my car since I got it until most recently when I fully restored my second set (sanded, primed, painted) for the concours. It's much more obvious looking straight on at eye level thank when on the car looking down. Probably more noticeable if you have chrome bumpers, but not painted. Especially if they're black. The driver side is very good condition with no cracks or chips. They are what they are. I was going to keep them for spares, but I don't really need them.

Click to view attachment
boxstr
I have six passenger side grilles. $20.00 plus shipping.
Craig at CAMP
tumamilhem
^ There you go! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.