Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rear trunk lock, door handle plate, shift boots, relay cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914 RZ-1
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES:

I would like to buy:

1. a rear trunk lock. I need the whole assembly.

2. door handle plate. The black plastic finger plate that snaps in behind the door latch.

3. shift boots. The ones that go on the shift linkage under the car, at the firewall and at the rear (I have a tail shifter). I have the front one, I still need the rear one (#51).

4. relay cover. The one with the sloped top. I have a nice non-sloped one I can trade/exchange/sell.

I have added a few pictures as attachments if you need more info. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Please advise desired price shipped to 91354.

Thanks!
914werke
Just the lock or latch as well?
Jut to clarify, you have the early pot metal door bezels & your after one or both of the black plastic cups?
913B
I have part #51 if your interested

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=239637&hl=
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 2 2015, 10:13 PM) *

Just the lock or latch as well?
Jut to clarify, you have the early pot metal door bezels & your after one or both of the black plastic cups?

Lock assembly (lock and cylinder in the PET diagram illustration 803-10). I have the latch on the lid. I currently have to push my finger in the hole to open the rear lid.

Yes, I have the metal door bezels and need the plastic cups.
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Apr 2 2015, 10:39 PM) *

I am interested. Can you send me some more pictures so I can see the condition. Pic is a little blurry.
TheCabinetmaker
I have the lock assy with push button. I can also rekey the lock to your key.
forrestkhaag
I have 47 48 and 49 boot and gaskets if interested / forrestkhaag@gmail.com paypal preferred to this email / how about 20 bucks including shipping in the continental United States?
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Apr 7 2015, 04:53 PM) *

QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Apr 2 2015, 10:39 PM) *

I am interested. Can you send me some more pictures so I can see the condition. Pic is a little blurry.

PM sent.
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 7 2015, 05:36 PM) *

I have the lock assy with push button. I can also rekey the lock to your key.

PM sent.
boxstr
Did you send funds through paypal?
Found the mailing address.
Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.