Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSDS Hollywood Cruise-in April 26
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
Cruise your 914 over to Hollywood for hot tacos, coffee and driving-girl.gif 914s driving.gif
The King of Grill will be cooking up fresh hot Puebla style tacos, and serving Starbucks coffee...compliments of MSDS,inc. and the Plaza mgmt.
There will also be a Haltech engine management systems technician (Ben) on site, checking out our rides. Haltech is based in Australia. Ben is their U.S. rep, and is working with msds on our project 914.
Tacos+coffee+914= rolleyes.gif
Early 911s will be joining us too !

Sunday
April 26, 2015
LA Brea Sunset Plaza
1523-1543 N. LA Brea Ave.
Hollywood Ca.90028
7:30-10:30 am

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
7TPorsh
piratenanner.gif
Maltese Falcon
Bump icon_bump.gif for Sunday April 26, 2015, Hollywood Cruise-in event...
Weather should be perfect, as will be the culinary delights and a crowd of great folks + awesome cars. Jaime (old school) is cooking up something too !
Marty Schneider
Click to view attachment
sb914
Bummer yours and the gnr the same day had fun last timeClick to view attachment
Old Yella
I need to be at this event but I still need parts for my car and need to be at the rusty parts swap. Oh, what to do!!!!
Ben and Ralph
Same day as G&R sad.gif
jim_hoyland
Went last year and had a great time, the drive into Hollywood on a Sunday morning is a piece of cake, the tacos fantastic, and a most interesting collection of people and cars.

Well worth the drive.... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 5 2015, 11:23 AM) *

Bummer yours and the gnr the same day had fun last timeClick to view attachment

Yes it was good times with your southern beach group in attendance ! Jim Hoyland's car looks HOT in the Hollywood morning sun...a bit hotter than the salsa aktion035.gif
Marty
MATTYLITE
Can't wait!
BigFour1973
Ill be there!
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 6 2015, 05:13 AM) *

Went last year and had a great time, the drive into Hollywood on a Sunday morning is a piece of cake, the tacos fantastic, and a most interesting collection of people and cars.

Well worth the drive.... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Jim, we will have SeƱor Herrera grill you up your favorite south of the border dish chowtime.gif
I also need to take a few snaps of your 914s Blue Sea Systems electronics ...safe travels+see you there.
Marty
Click to view attachment
oldschool
driving.gif Anyone going from the east side? flag.gif
Maltese Falcon
Sherwood will be in this hot rod 2.7, coming from the east side (of Hollywood biggrin.gif ) and bringing a small entourage of P cars driving.gif driving-girl.gif Click to view attachment
East coasters that are in town early for the WCR gathering are all welcome to stop in and meet up .
Marty
Heeltoe914
4 Fish Tacos Please.
Maltese Falcon
No pescado at this gig...but I can serve you up some spaghetti for your Alfa welder.gif
MartyClick to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
icon_bump.gif for this Sunday icon_bump.gif
If you see Jim, Mick and Elvis you went 1 block too far north.
Happy cruising !
Marty

Click to view attachment
andys
Marty,

Was good to finally meet you. Some nicely done 914's (oh, and 911's). Thanks again for putting this on.

Andys
Maltese Falcon
Nice group of Porsches , good West coast weather and great people today in Hollywood smile.gif Andy's car is a technical work of art , one of the coolest cars there aktion035.gif
White six and Green six are original 9146 and are both un-restored drivers
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
914'sClick to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Nice '77 930 (Steve 77 on Pelican), Matty Lite's 2.0, Eric's Gold Ticket ride, Chuck Miller's blue 911S , among the early 911 group display driving.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
The King of Grill...hits all your taste buds !Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Sherwood's black 2.7Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Porsche North America rep. Kerry West (L) really digs the 914 + air cooled culture and was in attendance
driving.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Matty Lite, Shane's 6 and Jeff...good times biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
914 hot rods L to R: Sherwood's 2.7 , Marty's 3.3, Harry's 3.6 and Jeff's 2.0 aktion035.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
...and another Hollywood cruise-in goes into a beautiful sunset , thanks to all that attended !
Marty + the MSDS crew
Click to view attachment
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Apr 22 2015, 12:44 AM) *

Happy cruising !
Marty

Click to view attachment

Hey that's my restaurant on the hill!!!!! beerchug.gif
banananose914
Hey Marty, you kicked ass. Although I couldn't stay very long, you done good. Thanks for your time and effort in putting this together. Jim. (white 914/6)
Mueller
Nice turnout, will have to attend one of these days!
MATTYLITE
Had a blast ! Thanks for all that came out! It was a really nice turn out and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Can't wait till the next one!
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 27 2015, 09:07 AM) *

Happy cruising !
Marty

Click to view attachment

Hey Jeff we eat at Yamishiro on occasion .
Let's do 914s + kobe Beef tacos at your place !
Marty
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Apr 27 2015, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 27 2015, 09:07 AM) *

Happy cruising !
Marty

Click to view attachment

Hey Jeff we eat at Yamishiro on occasion .
Let's do 914s + kobe Beef tacos at your place !
Marty

I would love to do a get together up there but we are only open for dinner or Farmers Market and it is too busy. Maybe get a taco truck to meet us up there for a lunch park and hang. LOL My uncle runs the restaurant and is not a nice man stirthepot.gif ! But, I own the land and the building!

Maltese Falcon
Jeff we have a larger King of Grill (Have taco/ will Travel ), but I don't like working with grumpy Uncles sad.gif
Next Hollywood cruise-in, be our guest and come down the hill in your six...join the party driving.gif
Marty
Click to view attachment
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Apr 27 2015, 08:35 PM) *

Jeff we have a larger King of Grill (Have taco/ will Travel ), but I don't like working with grumpy Uncles sad.gif
Next Hollywood cruise-in, be our guest and come down the hill in your six...join the party driving.gif
Marty
Click to view attachment

I think about it every time you guys get together!! drooley.gif
7TPorsh
I couldn't make it this round but want to say...

Many thanks to Marty for keeping the 914 fuse burning in LA....and

thanks to Jeff for the many, many successful "dates" I had at your restaurant. :-)
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Apr 28 2015, 09:40 AM) *

I couldn't make it this round but want to say...

Many thanks to Marty for keeping the 914 fuse burning in LA....and

thanks to Jeff for the many, many successful "dates" I had at your restaurant. :-)

Since 1942, when my Grandfather purchased the property, I would have to guess there have been tens of thousands of "dates" smlove2.gif there! I hear from people almost daily "My wife and I went there on our first date!" and I live in Northern Cal.

These get togethers remind me of my first 914! I purchased it in Hollywood around 1979.....great times in that area.

Here is a photo of it in 1979 in front of The Magic Castle Hotel!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.