Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: empty trailer syndrome...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
It's road trip season!
I'll be headed to WA to pick up a car in a couple of days. I can go up through MT or down through Idaho Falls on my way there... I'll be pulling my 20 foot enclosed car trailer.

Then at the end of the month I'll be helping a friend move to NC, and be coming back with an empty trailer.

Anyone want to look at a map and see how feasible it would be to meet up and visit?
Anyone need smaller a car hauled?
RJMII
Click to view attachment
914Next
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 3 2015, 01:55 PM) *

It's road trip season!
I'll be headed to WA to pick up a car in a couple of days. I can go up through MT or down through Idaho Falls on my way there... I'll be pulling my 20 foot enclosed car trailer.

Then at the end of the month I'll be helping a friend move to NC, and be coming back with an empty trailer.

Anyone want to look at a map and see how feasible it would be to meet up and visit?
Anyone need smaller a car hauled?

Now if you were offering a trailer to French Lick for Parade in June, I would be taking you up on it! Enjoy the road trip.
McMark
rdauenhauer needs are car transported from Sacramento CA to WA. idea.gif
KELTY360
Hey Jim, if you get to the wet side of the mountains, stop by and say hi bye1.gif .

I even have a spare bed if you need a place to stay.
ConeDodger
My daughters room is open in Reno unless she's in it... blink.gif if she's in it, you being in it would be hazardous to your health mad.gif ar15.gif
rhodyguy
I-90. Don't know where you're headed to in wa but if it's on the west side of the cascades there is no real direct way here from Idaho falls. What's your destination city?
carr914
I need a Motorcycle hauled from Tampa to Seattle, but it will probably be out of your way
JRust
Jim is buying my old v8 flared car. So he will be ending up in Corvallis. His uncle live's in Kennewick I think. Which is a destination point also
tadink
IN desperate need of transport for a 914 from Carlsbad to Las Vegas - the engine is out and the car seems stranded!! Long story - but the NPO is eager to actually get the car he paid for!!

Maybe a southern loop on your journey can help pay for some of the gas for the rest? We've got money to throw at this problem!!!

thx

td

PS> you can stay in napa with us if you need a place to crash - but the road up to the house is miserable!! beer3.gif
RJMII
I'm down for a southern route on the way out. As long as I don't have to go through Utah, and people are pitching in for gas to get cars moved. There's a handful of really good people I would enjoy visits with along the way. :-)
rick 918-S
Enjoy the trip Jim! Is the old V8 car for you?
RJMII
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 3 2015, 09:36 PM) *

Enjoy the trip Jim! Is the old V8 car for you?

Yeah, it sure is!!! I've already started gathering upgrades for it. It'll be going back to a 4 cylinder, though. This car has been one of my favorite cars since getting back in the scene. When I mentioned to Jamie the latest drivertrain version setup I'm building, he offered me his v8 car at a deal I couldn't pass up!
the engine is *built*, the transmission is under the tonneau in my truck... my cousin's hubby is ready to shoot a new coat of paint on it... The bad as stereo that I started a thread about is coming together and will be tranplanted... and I'm looking at parting out the axis powers. (unless it sells, and someone wants it delivered on this trip)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.