Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914's original parts catalog PDF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thieuster
... from the manufacturer! All my other cars were built bij car companies that are extinct now! Triumph, Saab...

I did a quick search on the US site of Porsche.com. I couldn't find it - but as said, it was a quick search. The Dutch site has the info though:

914 Original Parts Catalog PDF

Menno

Java2570
Jeff Bowlsby's website has a ton of documents that are very helpful....
http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/TechNotebook.htm
wgbgab
Extremely helpful information. Thank you!
type47
One of the most valuable 914 things I bought early in my 914 career was a hard copy of the parts catalog I found at a swap meet. Now with every reply I post on 914world, a link to the catalog is posted (along with PelicanParts links) too as the link is in my signature.
thieuster
Jim, when I click on the first link in your signature, it turns up with 'page not found'.

Menno
JeffBowlsby
Here is a newer version of the PET.

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/zTN_Man01C.pdf
type47
QUOTE(thieuster @ Apr 4 2015, 10:03 AM) *

Jim, when I click on the first link in your signature, it turns up with 'page not found'.

Menno

link fixed, see if it works now, it worked for me. Apologies for spreading bad internet stuff. My link gets all model PET's, Jeff's opens the 914 PET; his is better since it gets us there quicker
fixer34
Interesting- the pages reference the 914 1976 model year, but the first section shows a /6 motor.
thieuster
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 4 2015, 09:47 PM) *

QUOTE(thieuster @ Apr 4 2015, 10:03 AM) *

Menno

link fixed, see if it works now, it worked for me. Apologies for spreading bad internet stuff. My link gets all model PET's, Jeff's opens the 914 PET; his is better since it gets us there quicker

This works!

Menno
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.