Where the hell is the rest of the car?

Are you going to repair that?
Brett W
Sorta.
Bleyseng
atleast the long is there.

Geoff
skline
I think he is going to fiberglass it and then paint it and sell it on Ebay as a clean rust free California car. Buy it now!!!
Lou W
I guess mine not quite so bad after all ohmy.gif
scotty914
i dont have pics but my parts car, long gone had nothing left on the top or the bottom only the vertical pieces where there
MarkV
Mine wasn't that bad.
scotty b
I just got started on my dads car and his looks about like Marks barf.gif and is one of the worst I have done in 8 years of doing 914's. But Bett on the other hand screwy.gif barf.gif
eric914
I guess this would be considered good then. This was the condition of my shell when I purchased it. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
eric914
Parts car did look like this however. When opened both doors and took the top off the car literally folded in two.
RON S.
Mine wasn't that bad,easy fix,it only took an hour or so to fix.

Ron
scotty b
wacko.gif
scotty b
Hells contents
Martin Baker
The 73 Flared Roller I have...only real rust on the car, but it does qualify...
Mark Henry
Parts car did look like this however. When opened both doors and took the top off the car literally folded in two.

big deal....lookie at my parts car ohmy.gif
Mark Henry
My 914's hell hole has oringinal paint....my battery tray does have a small patch of rust though.

I know... flipa.gif slap.gif alfred.gif
Allan
Mine.

mharrison
Eric has the best idea, just replace the battery with a battery charger. NO ACID!!

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.