Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1911cc Engine, newly rebuilt - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
1911cc Engine. $4,000 OBO, shipped in the CONUS

Newly rebuilt.
Dellorto 36s
Rimco - Align bored, surfaced cylinder decks, ground crank and polished journals
Heads surfaced, flycut, and rebuilt
New valves and guides, chromoly valve spring retainers
ASchadeck aluminum bodied oil pump
New 86a grind cam and solid T-4 lifters (cammed for carbs). New T-4 cam gear
Powder coated sheet metal and fan housing
All new seals
New distributor and spark plug wires
stevegm
Bump for price change.
pilothyer
OK, I'll be the first to ask the normal question that comes to mind with almost everyone who looks at this ad. Why spend all that money to rebuild that motor and decide you don't want to run it. smile.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Apr 20 2015, 09:19 PM) *

OK, I'll be the first to ask the normal question that comes to mind with almost everyone who looks at this ad. Why spend all that money to rebuild that motor and decide you don't want to run it. smile.gif

Great question. The previous owner rebuilt the engine and then I bought the car. I am taking the car back to original with injection (the engine is cammed for carbs). So I am selling the 1911. Going to put the $ in my 6 restoration.
Larmo63
Steve's world is a bit off since he bought the /6.
stevegm
Still available. Would love to sell. The wife won't let me invest in the other projects, until I sell some of the extra stuff I have. evilgrin.gif
stevegm
I found a set of Delloroto 36s to go with this engine, and have included them as well.
rosenfe
has it been run at all
stevegm
Yes. It has been run for about an hour. I drove it myself. It ran well.
rcpemp8
Hi Am new to this site. is the 914 engine still available?
stevegm
It is sold. Sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.