Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member who sells carpet etc?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scooter311

So I'm getting some tax money back and before I use it on something like dinner with my girlfriend or mom or something, I'd like to find Morphenspectra - Is that him? I'd like to check out the carpet kits and speaker pods that he/she/they sell.

Also, the gent who sells the rear trunklid strut kits, isn't that Craig Whatzithoozitsomthingorother? Is he the pilot light guy as well? I found his lights on the classifieds, but maybe in my haste I missed everything else.

Coffee does that to me.

Adios muchachos
skline
You got the names right, just send them a PM and you will get a response. Camp914 is Craig and Morphenspectra is also Amity914 on Ebay. You can find pictures of thier stuff on there also.
morph
here ill make it easy for ya

http://stores.ebay.com/914-Appearance-and-...W0QQdptZ0QQtZkm
iiibdsiil
What is the difference in the early and late carpet sets? For instance, I have the late style back pad in a 71, that make any difference?
morph
mid year on 72 models they made changes to passenger floor.also the brake handle has a bar it rests on was removed the same time they changed the pass floor.
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.