Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheels and Single Carb Mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alphaogre
I have a set of what I believe to be centerline wheels that I thought I could fit but are not going to work. They are in a decent used condition. Not sure the exact size but they are 15's and the tire size is mounted on them is 195/65R15. Asking $300 OBO for the set.

I also have mounting EMPI plate/adaptor for a single carb that I got with a bulk purchase of other parts. Make offer.

Located in Oceanside Ca.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

euro911
Measure 180 degrees across the center for the hole-to-hole dimension and post what you find. (For reference, VW/914 is 130mm).
Alphaogre
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 5 2015, 03:32 PM) *

Measure 180 degrees across the center for the hole-to-hole dimension and post what you find. (For reference, VW/914 is 130mm).

Yes 130mm they came off a 914, but it's fenders must have been rolled. They are about .25 in too wide in the back for mine.
euro911
They would be perfect for a late bug, Ghia or square-back then. You'll have a better audience posting them in the Samba classifieds type.gif

idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.