Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Squares Under Member Title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
riverman
The squares (or what ever they are) under the member title, do they represent the number of posts someone has, or their seniority, or what?

Just wondering.

While I'm at it - the envelopes along the side. Are they the same on everybody's screen, or do they change for the threads that I have viewed on my computer? What differentiates a hot topic from the rest?
JoeSharp
Post 7 more times and you get another one. biggrin.gif
Read the bottom of this page.
OT, I'm cutting up two car that are better than the one your saving. Wish I knew how to get you some parts.
Joe
riverman
OT, I'm cutting up two car that are better than the one your saving. Wish I knew how to get you some parts.

Oh, I'll need parts alright - just not now. I'm having too much fun cutting and welding.

Actually, one part I might have a hard time getting my hands on is the rubber strip that goes across the top of the back bumper. I have a '73 with chrome.
bd1308
QUOTE (riverman @ Feb 15 2005, 10:14 AM)
While I'm at it - the envelopes along the side. Are they the same on everybody's screen, or do they change for the threads that I have viewed on my computer? What differentiates a hot topic from the rest?

envelopes are grey when read by your computer. The software keeps track of what you read. The cube things are a measure of the number of posts, and increase by a certain increment per cube. The hot topic envelop versus the regular envelop means there were more than 15 replies to that topic.
Trekkor
Those blocks indicate a measure of TIME you have given up from your otherwise productive life and will never get back... headbang.gif

KT
riverman
Thanks guys.
bd1308
cool.gif no prob!
skline
Yup, the more blocks you have, the more time you have wasted. Ones who have been here a long time, should have more, its the ones that have only been here a short time and have a lot (3 or more) that are really wasting time. Obviously, nothing better to do. You can look at thier member number and date they joined under their avatar.
bd1308
is this date time or the amount of posts?
riverman
its the ones that have only been here a short time and have a lot (3 or more) that are really wasting time.

You're not refering to a certain someone who posted just before you, are you?
skline
I wouldnt mention any names, they know who they are. smile.gif It does seem a little odd that only being here a month and having so many posts. But I am not saying anything. You didnt hear it from me.
Aaron Cox
It is how big you are in your nether region..... rolleyes.gif
skline
Yeah, Aaron likes them big, ask anyone in Corona. Or Matt biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 15 2005, 12:18 PM)
Yeah, Aaron likes them big, ask anyone in Corona. Or Matt   biggrin.gif

I think scott is jealous....

my Ecock is bigger than his rolleyes.gif laugh.gif blink.gif
MattR
keep it on topic guys...

flipa.gif
MattR
do we need to get the ruler again???

chairfall.gif

(this joke is way too inside... ONLY aaron and scott would know what i am talking about)
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 15 2005, 12:33 PM)
do we need to get the ruler again???

chairfall.gif

(this joke is way too inside... ONLY aaron and scott would know what i am talking about)

what happens at sklines garage..stays at sklines garage.......

scott....over estimates some "measurements"
GWN7
QUOTE (riverman @ Feb 15 2005, 08:32 AM)

Actually, one part I might have a hard time getting my hands on is the rubber strip that goes across the top of the back bumper. I have a '73 with chrome.

The bumper tops are available new ($220-$250ish) and there are fiberglass replacements available for a lot less.
Eric_Shea
It's a Geek-O-Meter w00t.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 15 2005, 01:11 PM)
I wouldnt mention any names, they know who they are. smile.gif It does seem a little odd that only being here a month and having so many posts. But I am not saying anything.  You didnt hear it from me.

LOL....
redshift
It's like a punch card, and you get a free one when the whole card is punched....

unsure.gif

M
Joe Bob
Hmmm, I thought it was the number of times that someone bitched about your avatar...
Bleyseng
nah, its how many marshmellows you ate when we had the last 914bbq/sawsall party. sawzall-smiley.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (trekkor @ Feb 15 2005, 08:40 AM)
Those blocks indicate a measure of TIME you have given up from your otherwise productive life and will never get back... headbang.gif

KT

chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.