Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Junked 1st/Reverse Slider.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tach
I need a junked 1st/reverse slider. I need it for a mainshaft holding wrench I am fabricating. The teeth on outside and the shiftfork slot need not be usable, but the 3 wider slots on the inside of the gear need to be in fairly decent condition. The picture is for reference of what the part i need looks like.

Thanks,

Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
I have a box full of gears, but not sure which one is the one you need. Will it have some markings on it?
tach
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 6 2015, 06:34 AM) *

I have a box full of gears, but not sure which one is the one you need. Will it have some markings on it?

The numbers are 2 74. Not positive on the 7 number. The outside diameter is 4-7/16" the total width is 7/8" and the three inside larger slots of the gear are about 13/32" wide. The gear teeth are straight cut.

Shindog1961
I have one I might be willing to trade. I was thinking of doing the same thing with it, but have yet to finish. Have any parts to trade?
TheCabinetmaker
OK, I'll look for it tomorrow.
paws4862
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 6 2015, 05:58 PM) *

I have one you can have if no one else does just pay shipping let me know
Fred
tach
QUOTE(paws4862 @ Apr 6 2015, 06:42 PM) *

QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 6 2015, 05:58 PM) *

I have one you can have if no one else does just pay shipping let me know
Fred

I private mailed you. Tach
TheCabinetmaker
Sorry tach for not letting you know. I do not have one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.