Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheels at Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
14carrot
Wondering if any interest in rims that I could bring to Hershey. PM me with email for pics and prices if you're interested. 4 bolt: ATS Classic, Empi, Rivs, .. 5 bolt: 15 x 7 Revolution, 6" 911 cookies, 17" Racing Dynamic RGP (RUFish), Fittipaldi Aero driving.gif
euro911
QUOTE(14carrot @ Apr 5 2015, 10:25 PM) *
Wondering if any interest in rims that I could bring to Hershey. PM me with email for pics and prices if you're interested. 4 bolt: ATS Classic, Empi, Rivs, .. 5 bolt: Revos, 911 cookies, 17" Racing Dynamic RGP (RUFish), Fittipaldi Aero driving.gif
I won't be at Hershey, I'm on the west coast.

What condition are the ATS Classics in?

$ ?
914outlaw
QUOTE(14carrot @ Apr 6 2015, 01:25 AM) *

Wondering if any interest in rims that I could bring to Hershey. PM me with email for pics and prices if you're interested. 4 bolt: ATS Classic, Empi, Rivs, .. 5 bolt: Revos, 911 cookies, 17" Racing Dynamic RGP (RUFish), Fittipaldi Aero driving.gif

Interested in the ATS Classics. How much are you asking? Can you post some pics?
14carrot
Sorry, I'll have to work on pics and will send to interested parties. Quite a bit of interest in the ATS classics. I have 3 sets but only want to let one go. This set is in original pewter silver finish that saw light summer use before being stored indoors since the eighties. No caps. Based on recent sales of $600 and $850 I think $500 is fair. Not really interested in shipping. The idea is to have some spending money at Hershey for other parts I probably don't need blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.