Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 914 2.0 Runs/Drives w/ original paint matching numbers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
swedishSTile
SOLD: Well that was much faster than I expected. Never sold a car in an hour before. Enjoy the car Chuck from Craigslist!

Selling a 1974 914 2.0 matching numbers car. I am selling this for my brother-in-law who is a Marine and I have the signed pink slip in hand. I know a little about the car and what I dont I can inquire about from my brother-in-law upon request.

The car has somewhere north of 89K miles (when the odometer stopped working). The car was purchased from a gentleman who drove it occasionally for 20+ years as a weekend car and stored it in a garage. I believe he was the second owner making my brother-in-law the third.

The car runs and drives, although it has a hunting idle and runs a little rough on the top end. I think the timing may be off a bit. I just swapped a nice set of Fuchs wheels onto it off of another '73 car that is in the family and it has new tires.

Paint on the car is original. Car is exceptionally clean and straight.

The bad: There is a little bit of rust creeping into the sail panels on either side. The car drips a tad of oil. It is in need of a good tune up. The odo/spedo do not work. The tach works but is a little wonky (the needle swings a bit from 3-4k rpm)

This would make a great drivers car. It really needs shocks/struts and probably a complete seal kit to make it water tight. It would also make a fantastic restoration project. The car is pretty much complete down to the spare as far as I can tell.

Asking $7000. The car is located in Orange County California near Lake Forest.

I have two other rollers for sale if you are looking for parts etc for this or another project.

Please email me or call/text

bhamstrom@gmail.com
714-606-4265

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
ndfrigi
I knew it will sell really fast!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.