Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 2.0L GA shortblock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JoeDees
I posted this baby last year, but now it's almost time for me to move 900 miles. Somebody PMed me, but lost the message. Anyways it's a GA serial number 2.0L shortblock that I know almost nothing about. I bought it in a package deal with the idea of building a biggun, but have since decided to stay stock on my 1.7L.

I would trade for stock 1.7 pistons and cylinders, good fiberglass rockers, or sport wheels. I really should sell and not trade seeing that I'm short on trailer space. I'm asking $200 but am more than willing to negotiate. Located in Norman, OK.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Free bump for a good seller- I bought some items on his last FS thread and it was a great transaction.

Thanks for your service to our country..GLWS
Andrew
Vysoc
Mr. DirtyCossack,

PM Sent.

Vysoc flag.gif
JoeDees
icon_bump.gif
sled9146
You have a PM
Sedonut
If it is not already sold, I'll take it if you will ship. Unless you are moving to Arizona and then we can meet.

Tonyt35116@yahoo.com
JoeDees
That's funny, I am actually moving to Arizona. I have a buyer in FL wanting it but with work and moving I'm running around crazy and not into shipping something like this. The movers told me yesterday they would move it, so I don't know what to do. I'm leaning towards keeping it unless someone walks up with cash before the movers come. But we will see.
Sedonut
QUOTE(DirtyCossack @ Apr 29 2015, 08:00 AM) *

That's funny, I am actually moving to Arizona. I have a buyer in FL wanting it but with work and moving I'm running around crazy and not into shipping something like this. The movers told me yesterday they would move it, so I don't know what to do. I'm leaning towards keeping it unless someone walks up with cash before the movers come. But we will see.

Throw it on the moving truck. I can meet you when the truck arrives if you are in the Phoenix Area OR Flagstaff. Tucson is a bit farther but I will make that drive too. I'm retired so I am flexible.

That makes it local for both of us.
Vysoc
Sounds like it is going to Arizona, no worries, not a problem, you have a lot on your plate with the move. Good Luck!!

Safe Travels!!

Vysoc flag.gif
JoeDees
Thank you my good man, and sorry it didn't work out. My life has been chaos the last couple weeks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.