Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 914 east coast car in great shape
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
wilchek
I listed this on eBay but would rather sell it to a club member.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-914-/2...em=231525568138
914nola
QUOTE(wilchek @ Apr 6 2015, 05:41 PM) *

I listed this on eBay but would rather sell it to a club member.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-914-/2...em=231525568138

What is the reserve
tumamilhem
Pretty car. What color is that? Not sure with the flash.
Cuda911
I'm assuming it's the original paint? In the eBay listing it says that a 2.0 comes with it. Is it the original 2.0.?

Why were the OEM mirrors replaced with Vitalonies?

Any photos of the passenger side and rear?

Does it have fog lights?

As above, the reserve?

Edit: Hey! I'm the highest bidder! Keeping fingers crossed here. I'm assuming you will help arrange shipping? (I will pay for it).

You can end the auction now and save the Ebay fees, I think. (not exactly sure how that works to sell outside of Ebay when you have a listing).

I'll even name it after your kid, if that helps with the sale. smile.gif
Cuda911
Bump.

OP, just following up on my above questions before I up my bid.

Thanks!
tumamilhem
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Apr 6 2015, 10:49 PM) *

I'm assuming it's the original paint? In the eBay listing it says that a 2.0 comes with it. Is it the original 2.0.?

Why were the OEM mirrors replaced with Vitalonies?

Any photos of the passenger side and rear?

Does it have fog lights?

As above, the reserve?

Edit: Hey! I'm the highest bidder! Keeping fingers crossed here. I'm assuming you will help arrange shipping? (I will pay for it).

You can end the auction now and save the Ebay fees, I think. (not exactly sure how that works to sell outside of Ebay when you have a listing).

I'll even name it after your kid, if that helps with the sale. smile.gif

No, repainted twice.
Cuda911
Well, I'm the highest bidder again, but not willing to go much more if I can't get questions answered by the seller.
budk
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Apr 8 2015, 01:27 AM) *

Well, I'm the highest bidder again, but not willing to go much more if I can't get questions answered by the seller.

If you have an urgent question you should send an email through ebay. Waiting for the OP to check this forum seems silly. At the very least, send a PM.
rhodyguy
the sellers email via the site is available. send the message(s) from here.
rgolia
If you need someone to go check it out I am an hour from reading pa.
wilchek
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Apr 6 2015, 10:49 PM) *

The paint is ravenna green and has been resprayed in some areas by the prior owner. I think the door jams and the interior areas appear to be the original paint, but I am not sure.

I believe the motor in the car is the original motor. The 2.0 additional motor was taken out of a car that was near my car in serial number and is a correct 73 motor that has all the fuel injection and stainless headers. The car the motor was pulled from was nice but lost the right rear wheel trailing arm due to battery acid and the guy felt parting the car out would get more money. I tried to buy the whole car and fix it but he refused, so I bought the motor.

Why were the OEM mirrors replaced with Vitalonies? Previous owner changed them many years ago. I asked the same question. He wanted a passenger mirror and was going for matching black. This was a while ago when this was what you did. They have been on the whole time I have owned it and forgot that they were not original. They are vitalonies and look good in person.

Any photos of the passenger side and rear? eBay only let me load max of 24. I can take some but it is clean on all sides.

Edit: Hey! I'm the highest bidder! Keeping fingers crossed here. I'm assuming you will help arrange shipping? (I will pay for it). Yes on your dime.

I'll even name it after your kid, if that helps with the sale. smile.gif. Thank but no thanks It already has a name Otto or Ravenna mean green

See answers in bold above

If you have any other questions please email me or ask them through eBay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.