Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GE NightHawk LED's $100 coupon on Amazon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Amphicar770
Amazon currently has a $100 coupon available on the GE Nighthawk LED's. Other have spoken highly of these, I may pick up a set myself.

mepstein
Cool. I checked the other day and didn't see a coupon. I've been driving with my led lights on during the day for extra visibility so knowing that they last many times longer than regular bulbs takes the sting out of the price. Awesome at night!
gryphon68
QUOTE(Amphicar770 @ Apr 7 2015, 09:28 AM) *

Amazon currently has a $100 coupon available on the GE Nighthawk LED's. Other have spoken highly of these, I may pick up a set myself.

The Truck-Lite brand (which appear to be relabeled GE Nighthawks) are still only $166 each. The Amazon price has crept up $35 since the original thread discussion.

Also, the Amazon coupon appears to only give $100 off one lamp. So you will at least have to place two separate orders, assuming you can use the coupon twice.

http://www.drivetrainamerica.com/p-15587-t...CFaM7Mgod7AoA7A
Cairo94507
I ordered two headlights, separate orders, and received the $100 discount on each, for a total of $200 off. I ordered them one right after the other. They are already on their way to Scotty's.
jim_hoyland
Installing on a 914 ?
Chris H.
Do the truck-lite lights have a different light pattern or do they just look different than the GEs? I see the GEs have a cover over the top half so that the light projects out the bottom half only.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.