Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 6 conversion parts, new parts added
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mr914
I've come to the conclusion that I am not going to build a 6 conversion in the future.

So, I'm offering the following parts from my stash to help finish the assembly of #269

SOLD 5 piece Metal Engine Cooling tin $400
SOLD Oil Tank

Filter Console/riser $125
Filler Neck, Dip Stick, Cap $225
Bosch CD box, 3 pin, worked when removed $300
Heat Exchangers, rusty but repairable $650
Heat Exchangers, VGC, bung added for MFI heat riser, painted with aluminized paint when stored $2000
914-6 Muffler $350
Quick 6 engine mount $120

I take PayPal for deposit or full payment, balance can be done by MO or cashier check.

All are plus shipping, unless, you are coming from the western states along I-80 you can pick them up in Nebraska

Keith
mr914
cooling tin
mr914
Tank, filter tower, filler neck, cap and dipstick
mr914
Heat exchanger and Muffler

the top side of the muffler is in fantastic shape and still has the grey paint, Unfortunately, the termites got the bottom side...
ajserrano
I'll take the 914-6 engine sheet metal "cooling tin", all 5 pieces original. Thx! Armando
carr914
Dang you Armando! biggrin.gif
PM sent on Quick 6 mount
mr914
PM sent to Armando awaiting his response
ajserrano
QUOTE(mr914 @ Apr 7 2015, 06:19 PM) *

PM sent to Armando awaiting his response

Hi Keith, got home a bit late, I replied, check your 'pm'. Thx!
Passing on the Quick 6, going another direction on 3.6 conversion! Thanks
fduval
new to this. what does the quick 6 consist of ?? can you post pictures . thks
mr914
The quick 6 setup is used to mount a 6 cyl engine using the 4 cylinder engine mounting pods. Where the factory 6's had a mount that went on the front center of the firewall/bulkhead.
mr914
Engine tin sold and shipped
mr914
CD Box, 3 pin
mr914
Heat Exchangers VGC
Andy O'solo
Keith,

I'll take these two please.

- 1) Filler Neck, Dip Stick, Cap $225
- 2)Bosch CD box, 3 pin, worked when removed $300

Andy O'

QUOTE(mr914 @ Apr 7 2015, 03:53 PM) *

I've come to the conclusion that I am not going to build a 6 conversion in the future.

So, I'm offering the following parts from my stash to help finish the assembly of #269

SOLD 5 piece Metal Engine Cooling tin $400
SOLD Oil Tank

Filter Console/riser $125
Filler Neck, Dip Stick, Cap $225
Bosch CD box, 3 pin, worked when removed $300
Heat Exchangers, rusty but repairable $650
Heat Exchangers, VGC, bung added for MFI heat riser, painted with aluminized paint when stored $2000
914-6 Muffler $350
Quick 6 engine mount $120

I take PayPal for deposit or full payment, balance can be done by MO or cashier check.

All are plus shipping, unless, you are coming from the western states along I-80 you can pick them up in Nebraska

Keith

mr914
PM sent to Andy O'Soto, WTF.gif NO RESPONSE IN 36 hours. WTF.gif Single post newbie

CD box and filler neck still available.
Gcthielen
I have a couple of questions about the muffler. Can you email me at info@mobileinspections.com?
thanks,
George
Dayton OH
McMark
QUOTE(mr914 @ May 7 2015, 08:51 PM) *

PM sent to Andy O'Soto, WTF.gif NO RESPONSE IN 36 hours. WTF.gif Single post newbie

CD box and filler neck still available.

Andy is my customer. I can vouch for him. Send him an email(not pm) through the site and he'll be in touch. And if nothing else, I'll handle the transaction.
mr914
Mark

I sent Andy an email via 914world the following day.

Over the past few months, I've had several PMs from newbies that send me a PM saying they will take an item and then nothing....

I'll consider the parts pending.

Keith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.