Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Clutch Pedal Roll Pin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kkid
My clutch pedal went down.

The roll pin is broken in pieces. It has the bronze bushing kit already installed by a PO. So I will need a pin only. If you're a local that would be great!

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks in advance,

kkid smile.gif

partwerks
I believe I have an extra used one, but is located where the car is being worked on, and may not get to where it is at till the weekend.
wildman
If you're in a hurry check with your local hardware store, they may not have the correct metric size roll pin but they may have an English size close. (roll pins usually squeeze down quite a bit and can be cut to length) I've even been known to use a dremel to open up the slit on a roll pin so that it will squeeze down to a smaller diameter if I'm in a real pinch.
kkid
QUOTE(partwerks @ Apr 7 2015, 04:39 PM) *

I believe I have an extra used one, but is located where the car is being worked on, and may not get to where it is at till the weekend.

I can't wait till weekend.

But thank though....please keep them for you and your friends near you.

kkid
QUOTE(wildman @ Apr 7 2015, 04:45 PM) *

If you're in a hurry check with your local hardware store, they may not have the correct metric size roll pin but they may have an English size close. (roll pins usually squeeze down quite a bit and can be cut to length) I've even been known to use a dremel to open up the slit on a roll pin so that it will squeeze down to a smaller diameter if I'm in a real pinch.

yeah I went to my local store and found a slotted type that is closer to our spec. But the slit is very small so I didn't even try that one.

kkid
I have just placed an order on PP. It's a 6x28mm size pin(900-309-002-00), $1.50. It will arrive on Friday.

But again, if you have one in my area please let me know. The sooner, the better for the daily driver.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.